We lost one of our own today......

Totally sucks. He was always a moderation presence, both literally and figuratively, with loads of information and great perspectives.

I'm sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family. I remember him as welcoming and friendly.

Esav, your shining example as a participant and a moderator makes it hard to see you go. Slip softly into that good night, and if you get bored, look up Charlie Mike.

I am truly saddened to hear of Esav's passing, in the very early stages we swapped a few "Hi's etc to each other- he was and still is to us in our memories a Great Guy!
I hope your next journey is amazing Esav.

Very sad news, such a nice guy, who did so much for all of us here :( :thumbsup:

Sincere condolences to Esav's family and friends, he'll be greatly missed :(

I was always impressed with the cool-headed, steady hand of Esav, in steering straight some of the more 'lively' discussions at times here on the forum. When things looked like they might go awry in terms of good conduct by all participating, he had a way of getting things back on track without further escalation. I also liked his posts when he was participating in general on the pertinent topics, along with the rest of us.

I never knew him in any other capacity, except as a Mod here on the forum, setting a great example for all of us. It's a big part of why I'm so grateful for the sense of community and extended family I find here, when I visit. That's why I've been hangin' around so long and why I keep coming back.

My sincere condolences and Best Wishes to his family, loved ones and all others whom were fortunate enough to know him well.

Very sad news. He was a great moderator and a good person. Condolences to his friends and family in these hard times.

It is a bit odd that you can grieve for someone you only knew through this Forum. But I miss him already. Be well - all who remain.

I think you just expressed what I've been unable to put together in my mind. Although I never met Ed in real life, I had spoke with him by PM and feel his loss heavily. I always tried to keep it short because he was so busy doing his due diligence as a moderator. I wish I could have met him in person and visited longer. Rest in Peace, Friend.

Sincerest condolences to all his loved ones. I can only imagine the loss that those closest to him are feeling :(

I'm so sorry to hear of this, Esav was one of the good guys...rest easy. Smoke and prayers sent.

That is terrible news. I never had the pleasure to know him personally but ee was a valued member of this community and I learned much from him.

I actually liked his posts for his clarity, intellect, consideration to others and humor. My condolences to his family and friends.

I ll miss his participation in this forum. He was a true asset to our discussions. And he seemed to be a good guy.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends that remain . See you on the other side Esav. :(

Back