We lost one of our own today......

Damn, absolutely one of the best condolences to his family. Godspeed Ed.

Esav sent me my first message here on BF, it was a warning for insulting another member. That six year old message is still saved in my PM’s. May he suffer no more.

I'm so sorry to hear this. He was truly a great guy. Rest in peace, Ed

Terrible news. I was just wondering where Esav had been all this time. He was one of the good ones here, RIP brother, your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Im very sorry to hear this. We are all diminished by his passing.
My sincere condolences to his friends and family.
Rest in peace, Ed.

My condolences and prayers to his family.

His passing is a great loss to his family and friends. He will be missed here on BF.

He was a great moderator and he had my respect. I learnt from his example in many ways.

My condolences and R.I.P.
Mikael W

He “chickleted” me more than once, back when that was a thing, but only when I deserved it. RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

I too have missed his presence here and seem to recall he'd mentioned something about health issues a while back. I'd had a few enjoyable and enlightening PM exchanges with him over the few years I've been here. He had a great way about him and represented the BF Old Guard at its best. RIP, EB.

Very sad. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP, Esav.

Sorry for Ed's passing!! I hardly knew him, yet felt his presence!!
R.I.P.

Baruch dayan emmet. Hamakom yinachem.
A wonderful man.
Condolences to friends and family.
May he rest in peace.

He was a gentleman and a scholar. My condolences to the family. We have lost a truly great human being with his passing.

Back