1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 4 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade Limited Edition 319DLC-1801 Proper, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 26!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Matt "Charlie Mike" Freeman passed away unexpectedly last weekend. We have various threads posted in both the General & Community forums, please share your memories:

RIP Charlie Mike

A Go Fund Me has been started to help cover his funeral expenses: https://www.gofundme.com/cmftw-for-matt-f

WE (Manufactured) Gavko Thresher

Discussion in 'We Knife' started by kaput, Jan 7, 2019.

1. kaput

kaput Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2016
    I recently purchased my first Gavko designed, WE manufactured, Thresher. I really like it, allot! The fit and finish is just about perfect and I am completely satisfied.

[​IMG]

I bought the palagic model with scalloped handles and it is different from my basic styling preferences. But it's great and I'm now a fan of "fancy knives". :)

I was wondering from anyone who has the plain model how the scales are, they don't seem to be rounded or anything. Are they ergonomic, or too plain? I am interested to hear thoughts on the base model. Especially if anyone has experience with both. Thanks

henkh likes this.
  2. Alsharif

Alsharif Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2018
    I like Gavko's designs. If it wasn't a Massdrop knife I may have picked one up.

3. kaput

kaput Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2016
    Not a massdrop fan? I don't really have a stake in the game or know much about them except for these limited run partnerships.

I watched the Michal gavak video and he seemed happy to have his name and the production came out to his high standards.

Although I'll agree that his customs have styling cues that these do not. The price was in my wheelhouse.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  4. mycough

mycough

May 20, 2007
    Mass Drop is like anything else... some good deals and exclusives, and some laughable rip offs...

Nice looking knife...

Russ