WE (Manufactured) Gavko Thresher

I recently purchased my first Gavko designed, WE manufactured, Thresher. I really like it, allot! The fit and finish is just about perfect and I am completely satisfied.

0fPwxbi.jpg

I bought the palagic model with scalloped handles and it is different from my basic styling preferences. But it's great and I'm now a fan of "fancy knives". :)

I was wondering from anyone who has the plain model how the scales are, they don't seem to be rounded or anything. Are they ergonomic, or too plain? I am interested to hear thoughts on the base model. Especially if anyone has experience with both. Thanks

I like Gavko's designs. If it wasn't a Massdrop knife I may have picked one up.

I like Gavko's designs. If it wasn't a Massdrop knife I may have picked one up.
Not a massdrop fan? I don't really have a stake in the game or know much about them except for these limited run partnerships.

I watched the Michal gavak video and he seemed happy to have his name and the production came out to his high standards.

Although I'll agree that his customs have styling cues that these do not. The price was in my wheelhouse.

Last edited:
Mass Drop is like anything else... some good deals and exclusives, and some laughable rip offs...

Nice looking knife...

Russ

Has anyone found they have lock rock up and down when the knife is open? Solid and nothing side to side but there is play in the other direction...bad placement of the stop pin?

Back