We were all new here once

Alberekt, there is a sub-forum here called, "Bernard Levine's Knife Collecting & Identification" a post there may help you id your knife.

Hello everyone!
Im Michael, I live in Cracow, Poland and I'm a knife nut since my high school graduation (about 8 years of collecting, sharpening, learning about knives, making my own horrible in aesthetics knives etc.) I'm very happy to be here, I always found this forum as a gem in terms of knowledge and useful informations,
Cheers!

Name is Zach, from Iowa, USA. Newly registered, but long time lurker.
Always liked knives, mostly SAK's, but recently picked up a new knife I've wanted a long time, Benchmade 940. Purchased the 1401 KW variant and couldn't be happier. Already looking to start growing my collection (zt 452cf) so I have a rotation.

Hello -

My name is Sid, aka 'M.S.M.' here, on youtube (just a knife video viewer), and on the Spyderco Forum (new there as well).

Have owned a bunch in my time - Spydies, Benchmades, ZT's, some Jim Skelton fixed blades...
but am completely hooked on my Rassenti Custom NIRVANA interval and its Spydie version (Collector No. 006V).

Also own the FFG customized Spydie reviewed by Nick Shabazz on his great YT channel... And plan on getting a few more of Peter's NIRVANA customs; with hopefully a variation or 2 more of the Spydie version in the months/years to come.

Looking forward to acceptance in this great community.

Thanks,
-Sid

Last edited:
Hi to all

My name is Vasiliy, I'am from Rostov-on-Don, Russia.

Knives it both my weakness and my hobby and mine business)))
I am glad to get to community same as well as I)))

Best regards

Vasiliy

That's true about the topic name, so welcome everyone, hope we will talk and have a nice and interesting time here! i'm currently sitting home doing nothing but running human growth hormone under my doctor prescription and i'm bored. been searching for such a topic!

Last edited:
Newb here,
@xyrium

Hello , Folks
@ruffinogold

@jamesbond

@LyamzMyth

I IEDCaClaymore

Hello all
@KnifedUp

Good post
@chinacryogenics

A Aussie john boy

Brand Newbie
A Alberekt

My name is Sid
M.S.M. M.S.M.

Hi to all
K knives-russia.com

@Spark, I love the new software! :) it makes so much possible and easy to do, like welcoming new members personally :thumbsup: , and interact a lot easier, it's a lot more intuitive, thanks. Now back on topic

Welcome to all our new members, it can't be emphasized enough, we're all here to discuss knives and our love of them, please read the stickies at the top of each forum and sub forum, it'll help you to successfully navigate the whole of Blade Forums. Remember each forum has it's own forum specific rules. The old adage "Read more, post less." isn't because no one want's to hear from the new members, it's to help you learn the dynamic of each forum. Also fill out your profile as much as you are comfortable doing, the more we know about you, where your from, what you do, what your interests are, the easier it is to help and get to know you.

Look into all the forums we have many and don't forget to check in at Community there are regional sub forums for the US and territories plus one for Europe, click the blue link, who knows, you might find another knife nut nearby. I've met and made quite a few friends here and across the country through this section of the forum.

Last bit of advice I can offer, just remember this is the internet and not to take it too seriously, learn, share information, tell stories, share pics and above all have fun.

Sorry to anyone I missed.

Last edited:
@xyrium

@ruffinogold

@jamesbond

@LyamzMyth

I IEDCaClaymore

@KnifedUp

@chinacryogenics

A Aussie john boy

A Alberekt

M.S.M. M.S.M.

K knives-russia.com

@Spark, I love the new software! :) it makes so much possible and easy to do, like welcoming new members personally :thumbsup: , and interact a lot easier, it's a lot more intuitive, thanks. Now back on topic

Welcome to all our new members, it can't be emphasized enough, we're all here to discuss knives and our love of them, please read the stickies at the top of each forum and sub forum, it'll help you to successfully navigate the whole of Blade Forums. Remember each forum has it's own forum specific rules. The old adage "Read more, post less." isn't because no one want's to hear from the new members, it's to help you learn the dynamic of each forum. Also fill out your profile as much as you are comfortable doing, the more we know about you, where your from, what you do, what your interests are, the easier it is to help and get to know you.

Look into all the forums we have many and don't forget to check in at Community there are regional sub forums for the US and territories plus one for Europe, click the blue link, who knows, you might find another knife nut nearby. I've met and made quite a few friends here and across the country through this section of the forum.

Last bit of advice I can offer, just remember this is the internet and not to take it too seriously, learn, share information, tell stories, share pics and above all have fun.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice! I'll be sure to take your pointers to heart and I already have in a way. I haven't made any other posts just yet but I've been reading a ton to familiarize myself with the forum more. Looking forward to learning and getting to know everyone.

Morning all. Randy here from Wisconsin. Long time lurker, long time fan, and it's time to make it official. Loved knives since I was a kid and earned my first pocket knife. No longer a kid in age, I still love sharp objects of most flavors. Very thankful for all I've learned so far, and I hope to be able to pass some knowledge on to others in the future. Thanks for having me everyone!

@xyrium

@ruffinogold

@jamesbond

@LyamzMyth

I IEDCaClaymore

@KnifedUp

@chinacryogenics

A Aussie john boy

A Alberekt

M.S.M. M.S.M.

K knives-russia.com

Thank you for the welcome T. Erdelyi T. Erdelyi shall take your advice my friend cheers John

Just joined today after a few months of lurking. Hi from Toronto!

Always been fascinated with knives but until recently was more of a Swiss Army or other inexpensive knife user (Winchester multi tool/knife sets, cheaper Gerbers, Chinese Bucks, etc.).

Finally stepped up last year and bought a few moderately priced Kershaws that were on sale which I really liked. Also got a few Leatherman multitools which I have been using almost daily.

First expensive (for me) knife was a Ruko Fox Predator II that I bought this summer (nice Italian knife) and just received a Spyderco Manix 2 and an Endura 4 is next. I hope my knife acquisition compulsiveness ends there!

Looking to continue to learn from the great folks here....

Hello all,

I am a long time lurker and researcher of the vast knowledge these forums provide. I finally got the courage to come here and start interacting with all of you wonderful people. I want to continue to learn the craft of bladesmithing and share anything I learn with others. Yay!

Hi everyone. Im Paul, Im from the Philippines.. I carried my first knife way back in high school but didnt pay too much attention to it then..

Lately however the interest has grown faster than expected.. been lurking and reading around forums and browsing through reviews.. so far i've gotten a bunch of blades for my daily use.. a gerber mini paraframe tanto and a delica 4..

Hoping to learn more about knives, what to look for, how to maintain them, and of course great value for money pieces..

Thanks everyone!..
Cheers!..

Hey everyone, new member here. Is there an FAQ area where I can figure out where everything is and how the forum works? Im sorry if this is a dumb question

Hey everyone, new member here. Is there an FAQ area where I can figure out where everything is and how the forum works? Im sorry if this is a dumb question
Not a dumb question at all :).

There isn't an FAQ page but there is a subforum where you can ask questions about how this forum works, it's called "Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More". You can find that forum by going to the Bladeforums forum directory and scrolling down until you find the "Service & Support" section. You can find the forum directory by going to the top of the screen on any forum page and clicking on the "Forums" button under the Bladeforums logo in the upper left hand corner of the screen just to the right of the "Categories" button.

And welcome to Bladeforums, to you and to all new members.

Back