We were all new here once

Thanks a lot for your post. I'm new here. And i really would want to learn & share some knife's information in Forums. This is a awesome place~ Different person have different habbit of knife's choosing & using.

Hi everyone,

been a member a month or so now but a long-time content reader. Decided to introduce myself, I'm a fairly new collector mostly Spyderco, Hinderer, and CRK along with a bunch of others(although Im on my way out of my Spyderco craze now and focusing on slightly higher end knifes). I probababaly have more knives then I'll ever need, I suppose like many others here. There are a few things Im not sure how to figure out but I'm sure there easy. How do I see where members are from? Id like to buy more knives from the forum but I'm from Canada and looking for Canadian sellers since I've had customs keep knives before. Unless there are dealers that have success shipping to Canada.

Anyhow, thank you everyone for your great content, look forward to learning more

George

Hi George, welcome. If you look at the links at the top of the forum, you will see "Knife Exchange", and there you will find international, and there you will find Canada.

https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/canada.831/

Lots of members from Canada are there selling folders. If you pay by PayPal, insist on goods and services, never family and friends. Some members list where they are from in their profiles. I live in Belleville, Ontario.

Newer member. upstate South Carolina. I joined a while back and never took the time to post here. I am amatuer hobbyist with knife making and enjoy getting tips and tricks from the makers section. Thanks!

New guy from Western Michigan. I like knives; I like American made knives more. That is not to say that I do not have foreign knives, I have plenty from Germany, France, Switzerland, England, and Japan. Not a real big fan of Chinese even though I have some of them as well.

Like most older guys I'm getting forgetful. I saw this forum, it seemed like what I was looking for, so I pulled up the page to register. I found that "The Tourist" was already in use. As they say in football, "Upon further review" I found this interloper with my handle was me!
Oy, vey, I hope I can sharpen a knife like in the olden days...

Like most older guys I'm getting forgetful. I saw this forum, it seemed like what I was looking for, so I pulled up the page to register. I found that "The Tourist" was already in use. As they say in football, "Upon further review" I found this interloper with my handle was me!
Oy, vey, I hope I can sharpen a knife like in the olden days...

To quote Douglas Quaid (Arnold Schwarzenegger) from Total Recall…

“If I’m not me, then who the hell am I?”

Jason, thanks for not laughing (too hard). To tell the truth, I think the thing that threw me was this current forum format. It looks so different from before I didn't know I was a member until the prompts asked me to "log in" but not to "register."

To answer your probable concern, yes, my wife let's me play with knives.

Hi everyone. I am a new member but not new to this forum. I am an enthusiast and have been collecting for few years. This is my first post.

Hello All,

First post and relatively new to collecting knives (<5 years). Current collection includes kershaw, spyderco, benchmade, TOPS and Japanese knives for cooking/food prep. Looking to gain more knowledge from this forum. Thanks in advance!

Are you by chance from Kentucky?

Back