Website Launch Giveaway! Winner Selected

Petunia D. Feeble

I once waved at Stevie Wonder…
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Winner Selected. Bill_Brasky Bill_Brasky

www.tlesharpening.com is officially up and running! Go check it out!

Comrade_sharp_zpsqzpvfc6c.jpg

Truth be told there's not a whole lot there, but the url fits better on a business card than the one to my service thread here.

IMG_20170611_134121_010_zpsd4kmggsn.jpg

Anyway, to celebrate I thought I'd giveaway not five, not ten, but one free sharpening. Any service you like. Mirror edge on a folder, utility edge on a machete, variable edge on a survival blade, winner's choice.

I'll cover a small flat rate box for return shipping. If you'd like your knife returned via another service or with addition insurance or services please be prepared to cover the cost.

IMG_20170603_144115_135_zps0eanerw4.jpg

To enter just post an "I'm in." along with the knife you'd like sharpened.

I'll draw for a winner when interest seems to have died down.

IMG_20170614_181204_420_zps1qqbvl2e.jpg

Good luck and thanks for your continued support!

Last edited:
Not in. Just wanted to say congrats on your business, website, and offer in this post.

You might want to add info about serration sharpening and shipping fees.

That's awesome news!

I'm in. I'd love a polished convex on my Damascus steel santoku knife.

Thanks for the chance, and good luck!

I'm in!

I have a ZT 0900 that needs an edge before I gift the knife...either that or my small Inkosi. Heck, I might just send them off together.

Thanks for the GAW!

I'm in, I have an Esee 4 I no longer carry in my rotation I'd like to gift to a buddy but it needs some serious help first!

Congratulations, I'm in, I'm not sure which knife, possibly my original BM 730 Ares or test your skills and send my little Boker Ceramic Titanium folder in.

A19-BR00046.jpg

Congrats on the website, thank you for giving the community a chance at a free sharpening. "I'm in."

Knife would be my edc, an Endura Super Blue.

Bryce recently did a mirror edge and a utility edge for me (on two different knives, obvs). Very pleased with both.

Congrats on the site! Looks good and love all the pics!

I'm in!

I'd probably go with a reworking on my zt 562 elmax, I can't seem to be able to put a decent edge on it.

I'm in and congratulations on the website. I have a Koyote that could use a professional touch.

I'm in with a Brous VR-71. Good job on the site and thank you for the opportunity to win!

Not in. Just wanted to say congrats on your business, website, and offer in this post.

You might want to add info about serration sharpening and shipping fees.
Thanks. I'm not sure how that section was omitted, but I didn't even notice.

I'm in, my carbon fiber m4 pm2 would sure look nice with a mirrored edge.. It looks like you do beautiful work, and good job with the website!

I am in please. Good job getting your website up and good luck with your business!

I'm in. I can't decide on which knife right now, but would like a mirror edge.
Good luck with the site!

Back