Website

Kiah

Pit Bull Appreciation Society
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Working on some stuff, so if you see it down, that's why.

Okay, this may take a few days. All current pages are being pulled with the exception of an index placeholder right now. I'm leaving the offsite images folder be at the moment, so forum pics should still work if I don't hit the wrong button.

New site will be up as soon as I get everything sorted out on my local server and make the changes on the host.

Test layout's up. Will be adding and changing stuff over the weekend. If anything's broken, let me know.

Thanks guys. I'll probably switch up the layout/colors/graphics in a couple days, but thankfully that's a 10 second job now. The actual content is tucked nicely into a MySQL database and the design is an afterthought. I may just set up a switcher to let people view it in different layouts.

Got more work to do obviously, but it's coming along. Got some articles to add (which I can actually do now since I don't have to redesign the whole frickin navigation setup for 'em), gotta set up a spam trap on the forms, as the bots are already bugging the crap outta me, etc.

Registration should be working now. Serves zero purpose at the moment, but it will shortly.

Taking a few days off from it to get actual work done, but I'll have her all fixed up by next week I think.

Back