Weekend Deals for 8/12 --Pix and Awesome Buys

All I can say is WOW the Kami's are really stepping up their game. The big thing I am noticing here is the bolsters, a nicely done western style on the Vojpure Bowie by Young Sher and the non-habaki on the Pachthar by Vim. RAJKUMAR took that walnut and the handle shape to a whole new level nice snag HairahSitna.

Nice kobra snag. I came in a bit late so I can't say the itch is there but I bet it would have been if I came in 30 sec after posting. Still looking for an under 18oz mate for one of my sirus.

JayGo,

That was a sweet grab you made as well! Less than two years ago, the regulars were howling for the khuks weighing in at one ounce per inch. It's awesome that they've been cropping up lately!

The RK is sweet. Especially since the Schrade Sharpfinger is no longer made in the USA, and no longer made of carbon steel. Being an HI product, it should take a scary sharp edge and be an even better skinning/caping knife than the original.
I keep hoping I can snag a Tarwar, AK Bowie, HI meat cleaver, or Munk Chunk Cleaver.

email sent on RK... gah no more after this for a little while... thats what I said last week

Back