Weight of knives, Zt, Benchmade, Spyderco, Hogue, Reate, CRKT, Kershaw, Cold Steel

Oh, you have that Schemp that I want and don't have yet. What is the one above it? I like that BM at top right, what's the name of that one? The two in the middle are cool, I have the spydie, but is that other one a Cold Steel. Do you have anything to say about them?
Ok, the schemp bowie is such an underated knife. If it had a compression lock it'd be perfect (I don't like liners) It has class and is the smoothest knife I own my 940 hates it as it has taken much of its pocket time. Above it is a kizer. Came with a terrible factory grind. After widening the bevel its much better. Thing must have come at like 50* inclusive. And middle is a cold Steel black talon. Oh, top right is the 808 loco. Beast of a blade.

How do you like that loco? How's the thickness for the pocket. Of all those there which is your most likely to carry. I had one of those little BM 940's, couldn't do it, just didn't like it, don't know why. Well, one reason is that I absolutely hate aluminum frames, especially if they are painted. I don't own any Kizers yet, I might get one, but so far none have caught my eye.

The loco is a great overbuilt blade and slices unbelievably well considering the thick bladestock. A lil bulky to carry, but carries very well for the size IMO.

Most likely to arry is my dragonfly. Always w me, but usually a spyderco manix, the schemp or my al Mar eagle with it.

Back