• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Weighted keychain: monkey's-fist with steel ball bearing

MORIMOTOM, Yep, got you updated, no problem at all. Ordering the OD Green, no problem. Turns out, they had shipped my first order already on Friday. I guess I can't REALLY be mad at 'em for shipping too fast...:rolleyes: Anyhow, had to put in a new order, but it gave me a good excuse to buy a Christmas present for my little brother at the same time :)
Gunslinger, WatchingF1, G_Moutafis, and SecretAgent, replied to your emails.
Didn't miss anyone, did I?
Mike
mscantrell at gmail.com

Keyser Soze,
I gotcha down. Delivery time right now is first week of January. Send me an email if you have any questions or things to clear up, otherwise I'll email you when I'm close to having your order ready. Thanks!
Mike

Fracmeister, Gotcha on the list, black, orange, and green. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Mike
mscantrell at gmail.com

Do the monkey fist attached to a round sinnet, terminating in the thimble?

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

STeven,
Round sinnet, terminating in the thimble. I believe so. I'd want to exchange a couple of emails with you, make sure I knew exactly how you wanted it done before I said definitely yes for sure, but yeah, it sounds do-able.
Mike

Mike, I thought I replied to this but I guess not, but I did send an e-mail
for 1 orange one, 6 inches with a thimble.

Liam

Hi all, sorry, went incommunicado for a few days there! Went to Nebraska to see the in-laws :)
Let's see, I believe I'm caught up on emails now, too.
Liam Ryan, you're not too late, I was just out-of-pocket!:)
Sunny, Liam, LuAnn, and Sesh, emailed you all back (whew!).
Dan, you're a gentleman and a scholar, no foot-in-mouth needed, hang on and I'll PM you in a second here.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, I certainly did, now I'm back home and I gotta get crackin' on my first-week-in-Jan orders.
New orders now will ship second week in January.
Happy New Year everybody!:thumbup:
Mike

should have posted sooner, got my two, arrived before xmas as promised. excellent communication, excellent product. i'm very satisfied with mine. very good guy to deal with.

I got mine yesterday and it's great! I think I'm going to use it to bash in some cardboard boxes that are left over from Christmas.

Thanks, Michael! :)

Nuggett, you sure can. I'll email you with details. Thanks!
Mike

Thanks Mike, I have about a dozen items on the way I bought myself for christmas, including a leatherman crunch, a buck hartsook, a brkt mini canadian and an atwood dp scout, but for whatever reason this little baby has me most excited. :D

Liam

Mine arrived at my bros house :thumbup: thanks for working with me ,,let me know about the two fisted prototype when you can.

Back