• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Withdrawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased this directly from Weimy a few years ago, and I've carried it on some walks a handful of times. The exposed white steel nearest the edge has some light patina from cutting veggies in the kitchen, but the edge itself is pristine. The stainless cladding has some light scratches from the kydex sheath, but otherwise no damage. I did my best to photograph the scratches, but most are so faint they're near impossible to capture.

This is a beautiful example of a Weimy/Carter FS-1, and will serve anyone well. Includes the original box, packing, paperwork etc as pictured.

Asking *Withdrawn* shipped and insured within North America (ships from Canada via Canada Post Expedited / USPS Priority). PayPal G&S included. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets priority, please follow up with a PM for payment details. Feel free to ask any questions and I will reply as soon as I can.

*This is now cross posted, so time stamps apply. I will do my best to keep the info up to date*

MHPVTf2h.jpg

ZlgTHMah.jpg

RgsG7Z8h.jpg

ZZn0eYAh.jpg

YeIjQXPh.jpg

H59NL3Hh.jpg

aHMztdqh.jpg

5LZR07ah.jpg

wuhoMAWh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.