Welcome and Thank You!

Thank you Kevin for making BladeForums and this forum available to eveyone out there. We look forward to many happy times here.

We'd like to also thank our dealers and customers who make every day a pleasure to be in business.

We will use this forum to introduce new models and items, answer questions and in general, discuss everything tomahawks, history, etc.

Visit our website at www.bmtomahawks.com

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forums NORTHSTARXO. I picked up a Ranger Hawk from Andy at BLADE a few years ago and this thing is awsome. Good luck with your venture.

Very Nice! Welcome to the forums! :D I think I found another regular visit spot. :)

Great looking Hawks :thumbup: !! Awesome site too!

Do you make any Pipe Hawks? Say a Rogers Ranger's style but with a pipe instead of a spike. Non-functioning is ok.

We have a functioning pipe done - One Stop will be carrying them in stock first since they already have them on order. We're trying to get them to them by Christmas and I should have new pics by the weekend. :D

NorthStarXO said:
We have a functioning pipe done - One Stop will be carrying them in stock first since they already have them on order. We're trying to get them to them by Christmas and I should have new pics by the weekend. :D

WOO HOO!! That's great. It seems like just about everyone is stuck on making spike hawks only. Thank you for making a pipe hawk. I can't wait to see a picture. I'm in for ordering one! :thumbup:

I knew you'd be hankerin' for a picture. I'll finish it up and get you some pics. I came up with an awesome stem. We had some that were cedar (nice aroma and slight flavor) and some that are oak which when soaked in whiskey or my personal favorite, rum, taste FABULOUS! I'm writing up a user's guide for them. The cleanout plugs are carved bone. I was shootin' for ivory but Ohio River Valley indians wouldn't have had ivory.

That pipe hawk is sounding real nice, I may have to pick one of em up. Can you actually chop with it seeing as it's curly maple?

It is sharpened and you can chop but remember that the handle is hollowed because it's a pipe hawk - that makes the handle even weaker. The indians wouldn't have used it as a tool as much as they would've used it as a weapon if you chose not to smoke and make peace.

Suzanne, Any news/pics on the pipe hawk? I was thinking about trying to pick one (maybe two) up before christmas.

I know, I know.....:D

I've been slammed getting regular orders out in time for Christmas and we worked in the shop all weekend and I'm packaging orders all day today just to get them ready for when the UPS guy gets here.

I won't have it ready before Christmas. :(

It's allright, ill figure out something else for the guy (myself and a bunch of friends were thinking about pooling some money and getting him the pipe). I'm debating whether i want to wait for the pipe hawk myself or go for a minuteman... probably the pipe.

Back