Welcome back! Current status, known issues, and more.

Spark Spark

Too lazy to go back through this whole thread, but my bookmarks no longer work here?

Themes aka skins will be coming back as other issues are addressed

I
DEMAND
NAVIGATION!!!

16199084332140.png

Any chance of a filter for our Watched Threads list? Spark Spark

What sort of filter?

What sort of filter?
Like we have for the New Posts, where it only displays the Unread posts unless I turn it off. The old Watched Threads list was setup that way and you had to scroll to the bottom to "See all Watched Threads" if I remember right.

Screenshot_20210525-194408_Chrome.jpg

I want to ask again as it hasn't been answered. Is there any way to hide some parts of the forums?

Still not receiving email notifications, this is to a .yahoo address. Is there a solution that I missed?

Thx!

Yes, that is one of the perks of a paid membership.

If you don't want to swing for one then you'll need to use a third party host.

I pay.... and it still barely if at all works, only with boring/super cropped photos..... most of the time I Have to use a third party.

Was trying to leave feedback for a buyer through the WTB section. Don't think this has been covered already, apologies if so and I missed it. Apparently it isn't allowed for the want to buy section?

bH8KhME.png

I pay.... and it still barely if at all works, only with boring/super cropped photos..... most of the time I Have to use a third party.

I depressingly take the vast majority of my photos with a Samsung S9. The photos are natively 4032x3024 pixels or 12.2 MP. Most photos are more than just a few megabytes (MB), sometimes close to 10 MB in size.

This photo was originally 12.2 MP/6.8 MB and I resized it to 2000x1500MP/715kB and it posted with no cropping required and no problems.

Cold Steel Natchez Bowie.jpg

Back