1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Welcome (from the Boss?)

Discussion in 'Big Chris Custom Knives' started by Mrs. Big Chris, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Mrs. Big Chris

Mrs. Big Chris Moderator Moderator

Nov 21, 2012
    Big Chris finally decided to get his own hosted knifemaker's forum and he made me a moderator. The power is going to my head.

Thanks for all of the support you all have shown us over the past several years. It has been amazing.

Mrs. Big Chris

2. 1SHOT1KILL

1SHOT1KILL

Mar 28, 2009
    Look forward to your presence here, Robin. :D

3. Padad24al

Padad24al Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Behind every great man, is an awesome woman! Welcome!

4. daniel4572

daniel4572 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Finally:).
    This should be awesome!!

5. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Thank thank thank you. It will be great to see him here with his own forum, and a great moderator too.:D

6. a454me

a454me

Jul 27, 2014
    New member here, had to join to keep an eye on these two wonderful people (I know them both very well).Best of luck, Love you both very much!

7. Mrs. Big Chris

Nov 21, 2012
    I am excited that we finally have a place to show what is going on at Big Chris Custom Knives. For those of you who don't know, Chris is a stay at home dad with 3 little ones (4, 3, and 2 years old). Things can be pretty crazy around here with all of the "help" he receives.

He is supposed to be working on a new thread about his S110V knives he is working on. I better crack the whip so there is something a little more interesting than my ramblings.

We love you too a454me!

8. gooeytek

gooeytek

Jul 12, 2011
    Welcome !

9. Brisket

Brisket

Aug 2, 2009
    Great news! Look forward to hanging out here.

10. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Great to see the new subforum! :cool: Welcome!

11. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    This will be an often visited place! Congrats!
    Balding

12. JK Knives

JK Knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 6, 2001
    Congrats on the new forum!

13. Big Chris

Big Chris SAHD/Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 1, 2010
    I got fussed at this morning for not posting enough in my forum.
    I think she forgets that when she is home for the summer I can't get any work done.
    My head is slightly spinning right now with all the knives and orders I have complete.
    I told her I will be glad when she goes back to work so I can get some work done. :D

14. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    The idea is to keep her busy doing things that will help you out, but also allow you time to work. ;)

15. Big Chris

Apr 1, 2010
    She is going back to work this week so I think I am going to be able to get back on track.

16. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    I hope she is well.

17. Mrs. Big Chris

Nov 21, 2012
    I have been back at work for a full week now. I forget every year how exhausting the beginning of the school year is. I think Chris is getting back into his groove. He is down to two kids at home now since our oldest started preschool.
    [​IMG]

18. Mrs. Big Chris

Nov 21, 2012
    Double tap to increase my post count

19. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    Congrats to you on #4. Hope you feel well, I guess you will have to take leave some where in the school year.

20. Big Chris

Apr 1, 2010
    I think she is hoping to have the baby right before Spring Break so as not to have to use extra days off.