Welcome Jarrett!!!

cmroberts1

Gold Member
Great to see you on here with your own page. It was nice to meet you at Blade and look forward to seeing more of your work!!

Martin

Thank you Martin! I am trying to get this forum up and running but I am experiencing some technical difficulties. I can't post a thread in my own sub forum! Hopefully I can get this fixed soon. I have a few exciting things coming up very soon!

Great to see the forum my friend! Let me know if there is anything I can help with!!!!!

Thanks Allen! I still can't start a thread here for some reason. I made a thread over in tech support hopefully someone can resolve this for me.

Nice to see you have your own sub forum Jarrett! I have one Jarrett Fleming knife and it is a work of art. Can't wait to see more from you!

Saw some of your knives on Andy's forum, and in the maker's sale section. Really wonderful stuff. Welcome aboard!

Thanks fellas! The forum seems to be working for me now I just posted a few sticky informational threads.

Glad you have your own forum Jarrett, Love my Bird & Trout. I will be getting up with you soon about an Itty Bitty

Back