Welcome Strider Knives!

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
It's with great pleasure that we add Strider Knives to the manufacturer lineup at BladeForums.com. Strider Knives are known as some of the toughest blades in the business; working tools for military professionals who need equipment that reflects their requirements.

Let's all give them a hearty welcome!

From the Strider Knives website -
Hardcore users around the globe stake their lives on the ability of Strider Knives to withstand unbelievableabuse while remaining intact and functional. Indeed, stories about the ability of Strider Knives to perform extreme and almost ridiculous tasks abound. An integral component of this characteristic is the careful choice of the materials we use to construct our products and the methods we use to assemble them.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

WOO-HOO!!!!!

Finally.

------------------
Brian_T
brianthornburg@home.com

arghhh!i wanted to be the first person to reply to this new forum!!!!!arghhhhh.oh well,its good to have you,strider.

Welcome Duane, Mick and Cormac. It is great to have you here as well as on the Tactical Forums. Perhaps you can start off with the "sharpened crowbars" posting that so aptly defines your philosphy regarding tactical blades. By the way I am getting much better at paracord handle wrapping.

Hey there,

Thanks for the kind welcome.

We look forward to it

Brian, no prob on the PAB. Got your e-mail this morning. We have had a few electrical problems. Send us the details of your mod again.

Talk to you soon,

Mick, Duane and Cormac

did i already tell you that i think badass is the stupidest expression I have ever heard?

ISN't THAT A COINCIDENCE!!!! I was looking in my old knife magazines for pics of daggers yesterday and came across an article in on eof them on Strider knives which I had forgotten about. I searched the Strider Knives website for 25 minutes today and looked up old posts on Strider Knives and now THERE IS A WHOLE FORUM!!!!

Congratulations!

------------------
"Come What May..."

Back