Welcome The Cantina's New Moderators

I truly couldn't be happier with the selection. Congrats and good luck, you guys. I know you will do well.

Nam

Just for my information, when do they get the special costumes and assume their super human powers?

Here you go, Nasty.

stooges.gif

More "Forum" appropriate. ;)

Congrats, fella's.

Brian

Blues said:
Friends,

This has been a most difficult time watching two friends depart in such a short time. There is no way to make it any easier or less painful.

Fortunately, three of our good friends have agreed to step up and help maintain the great tradition that we all shared with Bill and Rusty here in the Cantina.

I'm very happy to tell you that the new moderators of the HI forum will be:

Yvsa, Howard Wallace and Munk.

I can't think of three better men to help steer this ship. I know Uncle Bill and Rusty would (and probably do) approve.

I hope you will all afford them the same friendship, respect and affection that has made the HI forums one of the best places to hang out on the net.

Congrats, gentlemen!
WOW! Change indeed! Three great choices.

Bad news............. brings three wonderful choices.
Thanks,
iBear

ibear said:
WOW! Change indeed! Three great choices.

Bad news............. brings three wonderful choices.
Thanks,
iBear
I'm very happy to tell you that the new moderators of the HI forum will be:

Yvsa, Howard Wallace and Munk.

I can't think of three better men to help steer this ship. I know Uncle Bill and Rusty would (and probably do) approve.
Good thinking on three great choices.
Thanks,
iBear

Sounds good. Those guys are here more than just about anyone else so if any crap happens they should be able to see it first.

Excellent choices!

Many thanks to Yvsa, Munk and Howard for agreeing to carry on the tradition in the Cantina. You will do Uncle Bill and Rusty proud. I am certain of that!

Semp

hollowdweller said:
Sounds good. Those guys are here more than just about anyone else so if any crap happens they should be able to see it first.

And take care of it swiftly & decisively......

Congrats to the new Triple Entente :D

Back