Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2020!!! . . . . Starting November 25, 2020 at 9:00PM Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2020!!!

Busse Black Friday ONLY Happens Once A Year and features deeply discounted Shop Credits and Grab Bags!!!! :eek:

These Shop Credits and Grab Bags will be available starting Wednesday, November 25, 2020 on the Busse Combat Website at 9:00pm Eastern!!! :cool: Click Here: www.bussecombat.com

Here's your chance to score some Major discounts on all Busse Kin blades (Busse Combat, Custom Shop, Swamp Rat, and Scrap Yard Knives)! With lots of new models from all four lines in sight, I can assure you that you will have MANY opportunities to cash these shop credits in!!!!
bfcthumbsup.png
:D

Do not miss your opportunity to score these incredible discounts!!!

There have been numerous posts throughout the year from those who had either missed out or who wished that they had bought more when they had the chance!
:eek::confused::(

Busse Shop Credits are like having a credit card that's made out of Bacon!!!

:eek::D
No Regrets!!!
bfcthumbsup.png

Shop Credit Details:
$500 Shop Credit For Only $450 You save $50!!! 10% discount!!!

$3,000 Shop Credit For Only $2,550 You Save $450!!! 15% discount!!!

$10,000 Shop Credit Plus a $700 Grab Bag For Only $8,000 You save $2,700! This equals a minimum 25% discount!!!

$20,000 Shop Credit Plus a CUSTOM SHOP Grab Bag valued at a minimum of $2,200 For Only $15,500 You save $6,700!!! This equals a minimum 30% discount!!!

These Black Friday Shop Credits are:
- Only good for knife orders placed after date of payment in full. (Payments will be processed starting on 11-30-2020 and must be made in full no later than 12-11-2020)
- Good for Special Offers and can be combined with other shop credits.
- Non-Transferable, non-refundable, and NEVER EXPIRE!!!.
- Not good with any additional discounts (Military, Law Enforcement, etc. . .)
- Not valid toward purchase of Grab Bags or more Shop Credits.
- You can buy as many as you like.

Grab Bag Offer Rules And Details:
We guarantee that you will receive the following:

A $500 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $627 worth of knives!!!
(You SAVE over 20%)

A $1,000 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $1,337 worth of knives.
(You SAVE over 25%)

A $2,400 Custom Shop Grab Bag will include a minimum of $3,207 worth of Custom Shop Knives!!!
(You SAVE over 25%)

Grab Bags Are Available To Everyone and you can buy as many as you like. These Grab bags are blind picks and include knives from all 4 Busse Kin Knife Lines unless otherwise noted. They are packed and boxed on the shop floor and the shipping personnel have no idea who is getting which knives.

Have fun!
bfcthumbsup.png
:cool:

Let's Drink! :)

Jerry :D

Yikes. So so tempting... But also.. so so broke :(... Wanna get in on some of these... Will have to rearrange some funds...

I suspect this will be a common theme during this offering... lots of people out there hurting for money these days. I know, it sucks...
Yup, hurting, for sure. It's been a rough year.
The other thing that's causing ME some hesitation, is the fact that I've been so enthusiastically engaging in almost every new model offering that I fear I'll just get duplicates.

Maybe what might help is to get a hint of what may be part of these grab bags. Something unusual? Older model variants? Or rough date ranges of what might be in these grab bags (models from past 2 years? models from this year only? Mixed models from past 10 years? Etc.).

Not asking to spoil the surprise... Just wondering if maybe some leaked details might help offer more incentive or motivation? :rolleyes:

I have a couple NFNO’s with the hand finished satin that have some minor sheath scratches, can Shop Credits be used for payment to have the scratches polished out (I believe the custom shop normally does this work)?

I suspect this will be a common theme during this offering... lots of people out there hurting for money these days. I know, it sucks...
I'm fortunate that I'm not hurting for money, but because of the uncertainty of everything I can't in good conscience just spend money on something I MAY like, especially not with a little child to take care of.

I'm fortunate that I'm not hurting for money, but because of the uncertainty of everything I can't in good conscience just spend money on something I MAY like, especially not with a little child to take care of.
That makes you the perfect candidate for shop credit. Save money and get to pick what you want. Win/Win.
Garth

Yup, hurting, for sure. It's been a rough year.
The other thing that's causing ME some hesitation, is the fact that I've been so enthusiastically engaging in almost every new model offering that I fear I'll just get duplicates.

Maybe what might help is to get a hint of what may be part of these grab bags. Something unusual? Older model variants? Or rough date ranges of what might be in these grab bags (models from past 2 years? models from this year only? Mixed models from past 10 years? Etc.).

Not asking to spoil the surprise... Just wondering if maybe some leaked details might help offer more incentive or motivation? :rolleyes:
Customs, Busse Combats, Swamp Rats, Scrap Yards, prototypes and models from the past. There is really something for everyone in these grab bags.
Garth

I'm kind of excited to try my luck at a grab bag. Just purchased my first TGULB last week after wanting one since I saw it on the Walking Dead. I originally saw the price and skipped out on it, but after researching different knives and steels finally ordered one last week.

I'm kind of excited to try my luck at a grab bag. Just purchased my first TGULB last week after wanting one since I saw it on the Walking Dead. I originally saw the price and skipped out on it, but after researching different knives and steels finally ordered one last week.
Congrats on your first Busse. Best of luck with the upcoming grab bags. They are a great way to build a collection.
Garth

Back