Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2020!!! . . . . Starting November 25, 2020 at 9:00PM Eastern!!!

I'm kind of mixed on what I am hoping to get in my grab bag. I'm really hoping to find a good user in mine. Some of those custom shop pieces look amazing and I'd probably not feel right beating on some of them.

One would think that the custom blades option would be the one to contain all the custom options and the regular 2 options contain regular blades. We will find out real soon I hope. I read that the boxes were already packed and no one knew anything about their contents so all they need to do is put a shipping label on it. I have yet to be charged but I did mine last minute.

One would think that the custom blades option would be the one to contain all the custom options and the regular 2 options contain regular blades. We will find out real soon I hope. I read that the boxes were already packed and no one knew anything about their contents so all they need to do is put a shipping label on it. I have yet to be charged but I did mine last minute.

Also - Hope you're right about the custom shop bag having thr custom shop stuff and the regulars having regular stuff. That's what I was thinking too.

Alright guys I ordered a $500 grab bag. Taking a chance here. Been going through some tough times recently so I thought I'd treat myself. Hoping for some sweet users!
The great thing about Busses are that if its not the one you want, you can easily put it up for sale and then get what you want. It doesn't take long until what you want pops up for sale. I personally despise the people on fleabay that double the price but people actually scoop it up immediately. Most people here in the classifieds just ask for what they paid. You need a membership to sell here but trading is included in the free membership if I am not mistaken. My first Busse was intercepted by my wife and to avoid confrontation, I put it up on another board and it sold in seconds for what I paid. It sounds like you are in the dumps. With a little luck and karma at play, you will be more than satisfied with your purchase.

Anyone been charged yet? I thought these boxes were already packed up and ready to ship.

It’s a big operation. Takes awhile to sort things out and get them on their way. Especially during the Coronapocalpse. Patience, Grasshopper.

Well luckily coronapocalpse is about to be a thing of our past. These vaccines are working! At least here in the US, I would assume that everyone that wants a vaccine will have the ability to get one by Feb. Hopefully there's an f16 in my grab bag to fend off the zombies that the vaccine will turn us into!

Being new to Busse, when the grab bag does arrive, there's a good chance I will not know which model it is. I thought I saw somewhere that we were supposed to have a certain level of membership to ask for identification and I cannot find that post again. What level of membership are we supposed to have?

You only need a membership to ask value. Won’t be a problem on model ID

Being new to Busse, when the grab bag does arrive, there's a good chance I will not know which model it is. I thought I saw somewhere that we were supposed to have a certain level of membership to ask for identification and I cannot find that post again. What level of membership are we supposed to have?

Gold is the minimum, but I believe that references asking about price. When it comes to just identifying which model, you should be okay to ask.

Also, for those asking about dings (and JTT), I got mine for shop credits first thing on Monday, November 30th.

Bit of a noob question, it's been a LONG time since I bought anything directly from the Busse website. What does ding mean exactly? Payment went through? Shipped? How do you know, by email, or through your account on the website? Thanks

Back