Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2020!!! . . . . Starting November 25, 2020 at 9:00PM Eastern!!!

The reason behind asking value not being allowed is because there is a 90% chance this person has this item, wants to sell it, and asks its value as a back door to sell here. The reason why membership is required to sell here is because you pay for a membership so your information is known by the mods. By running the forum like this, there is a low chance at Nigerian princes coming here selling $3000 ultra rare 1 of 10 made blades with mastodon tooth.

At first I did not understand why they wanted us to pay for a membership to have full interaction here, especially messaging, but after it finally hit me, I find it a brilliant system and tip my hat to the mods by running their forum this way... I still have the lowest level membership only because I will start buying and selling more and will be divorced in no time flat! Lol

Bit of a noob question, it's been a LONG time since I bought anything directly from the Busse website. What does ding mean exactly? Payment went through? Shipped? How do you know, by email, or through your account on the website? Thanks

Here's what's great about dings. I too was new to Busse after watching Dexter about 6 weeks ago and fell in love with the Hell Razor which I do believe was in that episode. I went to Busse site, saw the HR2 but also saw that it could take 32 weeks to get. I am no stranger to waiting.... I waited 4 years for a custom Wilson Combat 1911. I wasn't gonna wait that long for a knife though. I went to ebay and bid on an HR2 for $800. That was over $300 msrp. Luckily, I guess, I was outbid and the guy got $850 for it. I found this forum and they told me to just order it online. I ordered it on a Monday, it was "dinged, the next morning, and in my wife's hands by Wednesday. Unfortunately I no longer have that HR2. Shes not getting her hands on this grab bag though... I found a loophole to wife intercepted packages with Busse. Lol

I take the safe route and secure permission before asking for the funds.
My issue was that I was not asking for funds. I sold a 50bmg, contributed 80% to the boss and planned to replace a toy i haven't used in the 6 years I owned it with another that I could use.

I always let the lady know when I grab a grab bag or shop credits. I just do so in a way that steers the conversation in a desirable direction. Far, far away from thoughts like “How many did you get?” or “How much was it?”

Mine just arrived today. I ordered 2 500 grab bags hoping to get something I could have for a good user and in that respect, I think got exactly what I wanted. It may not be what I wanted on model (not sure what I really wanted in that respect anyway), but I think I got 3 great users and one that I will put up...I don't think I could bring myself to hurt the coating on the one.

Edit:
Sorry, the whole reason I even made a post...The package was marked to require a signature, but UPS just left it on the porch and left. They did not require a signature. A driver told me a few days ago they have to sign for the packages due to covid restrictions. He also told me they had to talk to us and let us know that a package required signing. They did NOT do that this time and didn't knock or ring the door bell. -- Just a heads up, no idea if it is like that everywhere or just around here.

5ESKEwQ.jpg

Battle grade hog badger.
Perfect, the specs line up exact! I checked through quite a few lists of the knives, but that one wasn't on any of the ones I checked. Thank you very much.

Keep messing with that one and the one I think is a scrap yard trash 2.

Back