Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2020!!! . . . . Starting November 25, 2020 at 9:00PM Eastern!!!

I think they accidently sent the top 2 knives to you instead of me. Please PM for my address so I can get my grab bag. Once yours arrived at my house ill immediately forward it over to you. Lol

Mine just arrived today. I ordered 2 500 grab bags hoping to get something I could have for a good user and in that respect, I think got exactly what I wanted. It may not be what I wanted on model (not sure what I really wanted in that respect anyway), but I think I got 3 great users and one that I will put up...I don't think I could bring myself to hurt the coating

If that came HR2 isn't exactly what you wanted and I get the thing that you did want I will happily trade you. I loved my comp finished orange micarta handled HR2 I sold but kinda like the camo better!

Here's my $1000 all INFI bag!

Hog Gemini of the Blizzardian variety - this thing is a beast!
Infi Ratweiler - haven't handled one of these before and am really impressed by the balance.
Dog Soldier 8

I really think this was an awesome bag, definitely my best. I've got some great CS blades in prior bags but have almost always ended up moving them on, they were too nice for me to use, so really happy with this selection. With that said, I may end up throwing one or two of these back into the trough, they overlap a lot with others in the collection. Still, really happy and as always great to participate. Looking forward to seeing what the rest of you get.

PXL_20201204_191844263.PORTRAIT.jpg

If that came HR2 isn't exactly what you wanted and I get the thing that you did want I will happily trade you. I loved my comp finished orange micarta handled HR2 I sold but kinda like the camo better!

You may get something you end up really liking.

Just got my notification that my $500 bag is on the way. Shipment says 2 pounds. Not really a gambler, but decided to give the grab bags a chance. Honestly excited but apprehensive.

The way I see it, when I spend my hard earned money on a grab bag, what I’m really buying is that feeling of excited apprehension. There’s nothing to lose when i buy this specific feeling. It’s great for the week or two it lasts, and then it’s gone. Before I can even miss it, UPS brings me a box of knives. Bonus! This year, I went with the credits instead of the bags. Now, that two week feeling has been extended to at least six weeks. Possibly even thirty two!

Last edited:
My grab bag was shipped today and arrives tomorrow. It's probably not a good thing that the shop is so close.

I'm sure I will love anything I get.... especially if it's an HR2! Lol

If its not an HR2, than I forsee myself selling an AR and buying one.

Here's my $1000 all INFI bag!

Hog Gemini of the Blizzardian variety - this thing is a beast!
Infi Ratweiler - haven't handled one of these before and am really impressed by the balance.
Dog Soldier 8

I really think this was an awesome bag, definitely my best. I've got some great CS blades in prior bags but have almost always ended up moving them on, they were too nice for me to use, so really happy with this selection. With that said, I may end up throwing one or two of these back into the trough, they overlap a lot with others in the collection. Still, really happy and as always great to participate. Looking forward to seeing what the rest of you get.

View attachment 1467037

That top one is super sexy. I am not sure if I understood your post, but if you are wanting to get rid of that I will take it!

I am not sure if I understood your post, but if you are wanting to get rid of that I will take it!

I'm thinking about it. I got the Forsaken Gemini in the same winter camo cerakote so am trying to decide if I can justify having both. ;) Will let you know. See what you get in your bag and maybe there will be some trade opportunities.

I got a shipping notice today. 2 pound package. Beyond excited. Only thing is I never got a ding for the payment. Does the ding usually come before shipment notice?

The eagle has l landed. I repeat.... the eagle has landed. I don't know what to think. Dexter's HR attracted me to Busse, and then the INFI made me even more engaged into the brand. I however didn't get either. Man this Sykco is SICK! I can't believe I would even consider taking a HR2 into the woods and do some chopping had I known this existed. Its also hair splitting sharp making me think it's 17 degrees. Not a big fan of the grip but the blade is AWESOME and I am digging the gold sparkle coating, which probably won't last long but I wouldn't care as its a workhourse.
What is this knifes model/ name please?

This brings me to the next knife. I believe its a Gemini Special Edition A2 from '17 but could be wrong because these were sold over $100 cheaper than what my knife was marked. I absolutely love it! It's comfortable and the camo coating is awesome. I already have a CRK Green Beret and a Wilson/Hogue just like it though.... and its A2. I see its popular. There's one on fleabay now for nearly $700 with 28 watchers so someone must like them and its not even this cool looking! Am I correct in identifying that this the Gemini SE A2 from '17? I'll probably let her go to fund an HR2.

20201205_174416.jpg

I'm gonna ask again about not getting dinged before the shipment notice. Still haven't received the ding, the package in transit. I'm just worried the payment has to go through or else it'll get stuck at the border or something annoying like that. What should I do? Is this worth worrying about? Any help appreciated.

Don't get me wrong guys - I would prefer to never get charged and save $500 lol. Maybe Busse is feeling generous and is giving me a free bag for the hell of it. Thanks Jerry! ;)

Also - the Grab Bags look SICK so far! Getting me really pumped up about this! Gotta say I want me one of those Trash 2's!

I'm gonna ask again about not getting dinged before the shipment notice. Still haven't received the ding, the package in transit. I'm just worried the payment has to go through or else it'll get stuck at the border or something annoying like that. What should I do? Is this worth worrying about? Any help appreciated.

Also - the Grab Bags look SICK so far! Getting me really pumped up about this! Gotta say I want me one of those Trash 2's!
I paid using paypal so they alert me when I get charged so that I can sign in to paypal and pay it. Then I think mine shipped the next day. If you pay with a credit card you'll probably only get alerted of the charge if you have alerts on your credit card. If it shipped, they were able to charge you. You get dinged as in the charge has hit your card (or other method of payment).

Hey bro are you interested in trading your HR2 for my Gemini SE? They are similar in looks at least. I could throw a few bucks your way as well. Send me an email at miketofani at gmail dot com if interested. 20201205_174416.jpg

Okay lets see if I can figure out how to post a pic.

QUDtdjp.jpg

O2dj1T2.jpg

Hey bro are you interested in trading your HR2 for my Gemini SE? They are similar in looks at least. I could throw a few bucks your way as well. Send me an email at miketofani at gmail dot com if interested.

I have no intentions of getting rid of any of mine at the moment. That being said, if I ever decide to let the HR2 go, I promise I will reach out to you before I sell/trade/whatever to anyone else.

Back