Welcome to K9 Knives! ...Sign In...

We will be updating this forum with the progress on the first production run and then using the mailing list to take the first 50 names interested. :thumbup:

We'll definitely give 'er a test run...probably later today! :D

Congratulations!! Ya'll quit playin' around on the computer and get on back to work now. ;)

Les
(Born and raised in Arkansas)

I'm on the list. Proto looks good; can't wait for the goodies.:thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing the Prototype finished!!!

Thanks for letting us watch...

I don't have any knives by these two guys, but I've watched their work for a while with the hopes of picking up a couple knives soon. Hopefully this will make it easier. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

I wish you guys the best of luck :) The design you hace now is great and I'm sure there will be many more to follow. I know I'll be buying from you!!

Good luck guys! With you two working together, I'm sure we'll see some amazing work coming out of this shop!

3V! 3V! I thought that Feherman was going to be my next knife and just about to pull the triger, but, here you guys are. I am already signed up at the web site so get to finishing them there knives boys . . .

rgc

neato! I would like to know more about cutting the fuller, did you use a vertical mill? how did that work out? keep up the good work!

edit to add, i meant to have put this in the other thread about the knife, whoops. I like the idea, i think that your styles will work nicely together!

If you guys ever make a "mastiff" model can I get a free one? :D No harm in trying eh? Good luck! Joe

Dang, Fiddleback....I ain't dead yet....

:D :D :D :p :p :p

:foot: :foot: :foot:

We've got a whole line-up of knives, guys....from the smallest neck carry knife to a super-grande chopper...with plenty of designs between. :thumbup:

Guarantee you've never seen anything like what we've got planned.

This first one is just the icing on the cake!!!

Like the prototype on your web page A LOT.

Best of luck on the new venture.

Who are the other 5 K's?

Back