Welcome to my sub-forum - Hanson Knives

I am stoked that you have your own sub, Scott, I will be tuning in with great interest. I've had the opportunity to check out a couple of your knives when I've met with Mack at some of the Gatherings and I've been nothing but impressed. You do exceptional work - not only your knives, but the leatherwork as well.

I am particularly impressed with how you select and maintain the texture and color of your antler pieces - mark of a good craftsman when the bark is largely left intact (in my opinion, of course). You've got a great eye for exceptional antler.

I am stoked that you have your own sub, Scott, I will be tuning in with great interest. I've had the opportunity to check out a couple of your knives when I've met with Mack at some of the Gatherings and I've been nothing but impressed. You do exceptional work - not only your knives, but the leatherwork as well.

I am particularly impressed with how you select and maintain the texture and color of your antler pieces - mark of a good craftsman when the bark is largely left intact (in my opinion, of course). You've got a great eye for exceptional antler.
Thank you very much, glad to see you here Dylan. I try to do that with every knife handle I make, I think too many makers grind too much off the antler or stag, I like to keep things as natural as possible.

Back