Welcome to the Jungle!!!!

On behalf of Chris, who will be making his first post later today, I would like to welcome everyone to Chris Caracci's Urban Jungle Discussion Forum, hosted exclusively at BladeForums!!!!

I'll allow Chris to elaborate on the interesting title of his forum in his post, but in the meantime, let me quickly outline how this "treat" came to pass...

"C.J.", as he likes to be called, splits his time between Tactical Training and Personal Protection work, with little time in toggling from one to the other...his busy schedule has often communicated a sense of unavailability to the masses as a result.

Let me also mention that more than occasionally, in the midst of his torrid pace, he has thrown in equipment designs to a host of tactical gear manufacturers, including SEVERAL knife companies, Eagle Industries, GG&G, and my company, American Tomahawk, to name a few. His designs are marked by hardcore functionality, with "no frills".

In an attempt to remedy the perception of CJ's expertise being inaccessible to most people other than watching a video, we wish to provide a venue for folks to gain access to him directly. SOOOO...we're starting this discussion forum in an initial effort to bring CJ's approach to combat, tactics, personal safety, equipment, and day-to-day living, to ALL who want to listen, inquire, learn, and grow.

You're totally encouraged to ask questions related to knives, firearms, fighting skills, defensive concepts, Alternative Force, SEAL's, or anything else relevant to this forum.

We hope you check in often and post regularly!!!

Enjoy!

sweet, well thanks for the info andy. CJ, welcome to bladeforums, i think i can speak for everyone here in saying we're glad you're here.

That sure is great news. Can't wait for the tactical information to start flowing. I'll make sure to check the Urban Jungle forum every day.

BTW, besides welcoming CJ to BFC, I'd like to thank him for designing one of my favorite folders of all times, Benchmade's AFCK.

Leo

The Caracci-Man Types!
View

This is going to be fun.

Welcome Aboard Mr. Caracci!

Never let it be said that Spark doesn't know how to spring a surprise.

As one who carried an AFCK as my EDC for many years, I'll be reading with great interest and I look forward to seeing this forum grow.

Welcome to Bladeforums CJ.

COOL! I too have an AFCK in my pocket at the moment! Welcome to the forums C.J., I'm sure I'll have a lot of questiosn for you!

I think this forum will fill an important niche here at BF. I'm looking forward to it.

C.J.
You have some designed some kick ass knives.. I bought one of the first AFCK's when they became available in my neck of the world.. I use it as a EDC constantly.. It is a little worn from use, but it still is a mean design...

Welcome to bladeforums

Bill
Maharlika Kuntao
Guam

Welcome aboard!

Nice to have you here and i hope that we'll see plenty of you here.
I'm sure there are a few people that wants to ask you some interesting questions.. ;)

welcome CJ, i too LOVE the AFCK design, it still is my A #1 favorite production folder, topped only by my crawford kasper ti fighter - i have 3 AFCK's, an 800S, 800M2HSS, and 800BT - one helluve knife - will be looking forward to jungle info.....again, welcome, and thanks for the AFCK!!!

sifu

Welcome CJ !

For anyone who hasn't trained under CJ, you are in for a treat.

CJ gave a lecture to the class I was attending at Gunsite in the mid 90's. His tactics are as sharp as his knives and you can believe this forum is going to get very interesting ! :D

I'm very pleased. I added this to my subscribed forums the second I saw Spark's message.

CJ,

Welcome aboard. I attended the Ft. Lauderdale PD SWAT school back in the late 80's or early 90's while you were a sworn officer there and an instructor for the school. (I was on the team with "Peter O" if that helps you place it any better.)

We had some fun during your ambush of our teams during a night deployment.

All the best.

Welcome aboard CJ:) . I will read this forum with great interest and look forward to many valuable discussions.

Mario

CJ,
Welcome aboard. This is going to be great and this forum is surely going to become my favorite. I am a huge fan of your video series. Congrats on the write-up on the Pendulum in the recent Tactical Knives (I think it was this one) magazine. As soon as you release the video my order will be placed.
Peter

Back