Important Info! Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. Software changes & FAQ info inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your posts or someone else's because there's a link or tab for that when viewing either

Is it possible to reinstate the list of 'Previous posted threads' button on profile pages?

Apologies if this has already been asked.

Your posts or someone else's because there's a link or tab for that when viewing either

Thanks for the reply :thumbsup: A couple of other members have very kindly let me know where I can find the tab :thumbsup:

Just wanted to give a shout out for the multi-quote feature resetting all selected posts for quoting once the multi-quoting post is posted, means we don't have to go back through the whole thread deselecting all the posts we quoted else they get added to all subsequent replies.

A+ design improvement there
I multi-quoted often on the old site and never had to deselect the quoted posts after I posted my quote-filled one. Great feature, but I don't think it's new.

- GT

Does anyone know how to email through the forum? I'm going to need to use that feature to communicate to other members while I figure out how to deal with having 180% of the maximum messages allowed.

I still cannot figure out how to close a thread! I Consolidated a sales thread and cannot figure out how to close the previous one-Thanks, liking the new setup

Looking good! Forgive me if this has been asked and answered (I searched this thread for "reverse" and "chronological" but found neither)....is it possible to display the posts in a thread in reverse chronological order? The newest first? I used to be able to do that and it would be cool to be able to do that again.

Thanks!

I've noticed that when you click the Conversations Envelope at the top of the page and click "Show All" all conversations are shown both outgoing and incoming. There is a box that says "Inbox" but no box saying "Outbox". In other words, both sides of the conversation is shown on the same page now - no separate inbox page and no separate outbox page.

Interesting, I'm able to post a message on your profile. Locking / unlocking is a known issue.

: thumbsup : without spaces makes :thumbsup:, same for : thumbsdown :

I do see your message. So it seems new messages are GTG, but my old ones are gone. I had about 4 pages worth.

I still cannot figure out how to close a thread! I Consolidated a sales thread and cannot figure out how to close the previous one
Confirmed. Investigating this.

is it possible to display the posts in a thread in reverse chronological order? The newest first?
Unknown, try messing with preferences and report back.

I've noticed that when you click the Conversations Envelope at the top of the page and click "Show All" all conversations are shown both outgoing and incoming. There is a box that says "Inbox" but no box saying "Outbox". In other words, both sides of the conversation is shown on the same page now - no separate inbox page and no separate outbox page.
PMs have become conversations (essentially private threads between you and the person you are talking to.) As such there's no need for an outbox or inbox - both sent & received messages show in the same conversation.

That's how it imports the old PMs. Going forward any new ones will be threaded. There is no inbox our outbox.

ETA: too slow, Spark beat me to it.

Looking good! Forgive me if this has been asked and answered (I searched this thread for "reverse" and "chronological" but found neither)....is it possible to display the posts in a thread in reverse chronological order? The newest first? I used to be able to do that and it would be cool to be able to do that again.

Thanks!

Confirmed. Investigating this.

Unknown, try messing with preferences and report back.

I was looking for this as well, looks like it would need to be an addon after doing a little research.

Unlike vBulletin, XenForo does not allow users to contact each other via email. I'm trying to figure out how to handle that. This may require another thread as it deserves lengthy discussion.

I just renewed my Gold membership. I don't mind upgrading my membership to Platinum to get me over this message limit hump, if I can get the prorated Gold cost applied to the Platinum membership.

I will give it a try. I don't see the Platinum option on the Mobile version, so I will have to do it when I get to a PC.

I just brought up Blade Forums on my Kindle. Works just like it does on my desktop - just more cumbersome to type (poke) the letters in.

Is a Kindle what they call an Android?

Pertinux (Sarah) said I was on the cutting edge. Maybe she's got something there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back