Important Info! Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. Software changes & FAQ info inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiah - fixed. You'd think that changing the parent would effect the child forum, but naw

The main page of the forums now allows you to collapse the categories, to save on scrolling

I believe I've fixed the broken redirects. If you have previous bookmarks, please check for functionality

I believe I've fixed the broken redirects. If you have previous bookmarks, please check for functionality

i checked links in the Becker Database (a main sticky), and most of them don't work. Tricky!

20 posts per page is harsh!

Link me the specific post you are referring to plz

Okay I have not posted a photo since the change over and i cannot find the attach photo or upload to bladeforums box. I only get a box to use a url link but I do not subscribe to any photo hosting. So, can anyone help me with how to add photos? I think I am current on my hosting but can't find any place to verify I am current and if I am not - how to pay for hosting my "Art In Stone" site. I suggest using a crayon in explaining to me as I am a real dinosaur when it comes to computers - but I can really polish a stone!

Last edited:
Okay I have not posted a photo since the change over and i cannot find the attach photo or upload to bladeforums box. I only get a box to use a url link but I do not subscribe to any photo hosting. So, can anyone help me with how to add photos? I think I am current on my hosting but can't find any place to verify I am current and if I am not - how to pay for hosting my "Art In Stone" site. I suggest using a crayon in explaining to me as I am a real dinosaur when it comes to computers - but I can really polish a stone!

Does anyone review this thread? I can't figure out this on my own. I have tried - Help???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back