Welcome Work Sharp!

Nice to see you guys here, are you going to be posting tips on use of the Ko addition? How long can I expect the belts to wear, is there any limit to the types of steel able to be sharpened?

Nice to see you guys here, are you going to be posting tips on use of the Ko addition? How long can I expect the belts to wear, is there any limit to the types of steel able to be sharpened?
Hey there, thanks for the warm welcome! The KO Blade Grinding Attachment belts should last around 100 sharpenings before needing replacement and there is no limits on the types of steel you can tackle with it. We have some great videos (links below) on our YouTube channel "The Work Shop" that go in depth on the BGA if you are interested in taking a closer look!

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome and we look forward to talking knives and how to keep them sharp with all of you! If you have questions we are happy to jump in and answer and we look forward to the feedback and perspective this group can offer. We may even look to you all for some ideas for future products so if you have suggestions or want to see something that is not on the market yet, that would make taking care of your knives easier, let us know. Lets have some fun talking about our passion for knives!

Hi good to see you guys here. I keep a guided field sharpener at work for quick touch ups.

Excellent addition to the forums!

I have one of the KO edition as well as the blade grinder attachment, which is the best way to go I think.

Welcome folks!
G2

i wished i had a WorkSharp - KO WorkSharp - KO 10yrs ago when i got into junior high . since then i sharpened my way up and now i can hair whittle after finishing 204 freehand on my 204M so i certainly doht need you product anymore .

argh and now it's time to wake up , have some serialz and go to school.
looks like i have been dreaming all along:p

welcome on the forum, good to have an innovative

Yes, welcome. I have a KO work sharp, field sharpener and precision adjust unit.
All good stuff.
Not to mention 2 Darex xps units at work.

Thanks for the welcome and those are all great products! I actually worked on the Darex Industrial team for years selling and supporting the XPS! Darex is now under new ownership but the same great team still works there designing and building product.

Back