Welcome

Thanks, brother. How's things?
Post here all you want and anything you want...except anything involving Koa and his bush pants. That's a no go.
Iz;)

Thanks, brother. How's things?
Post here all you want and anything you want...except anything involving Koa and his bush pants. That's a no go.
Iz;)

Good man. Glad to see you pumping out the knife designs. I will have to post up some pictures of my Turleys.

Great I thought I could be the first post. Thanks Snow your realllly on my list now!!!

:jerkit:

Hey Iz. I posted a link to your spot up in my forum. Put a link in your sig.

And also. Lets get some crosstalk projects going. I'll finish the handle on the collab this week and post both spots.

Hey Iz. I posted a link to your spot up in my forum. Put a link in your sig.

And also. Lets get some crosstalk projects going. I'll finish the handle on the collab this week and post both spots.
Will do, brother. I appreciate all your help, man. You know I think your knives are the bomb.
Can't wait to see what you come up with on the dogwood, I'll post up the bushcrafter when you get the thread up.
Iz

Nice to see Turley Knives in the makers corner.

Looking forward to the Soldier River your going to make me!

dude... i go out of town for a week and i come back you have your own forum...:eek:
right on Iz... very cool bro...:thumbup: i'll be checking in for sure..:)

dude... i go out of town for a week and i come back you have your own forum...:eek:
right on Iz... very cool bro...:thumbup: i'll be checking in for sure..:)

Mike,
I appreciate it, man.
I'd love to have you around.
Hopefully once the new wears off we can start talking bushcraft on here. I mean we can anyway but I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off right now. heh.
Iz

Despite the excessive amount of latent homosexuality here I still think it's a cool forum! What exactly is your problem with my bush pants anyway?

Great forum Iz glad you got one brother.

Back