Well I got to look at the Sebenzas and...

For me, there is definitely something a little bit more special when it comes to owning a custom folder as opposed to a Sebenza. (I'm talking same price point or higher).

There's no denying the great fit and finish nor the quality materials used in a Sebenza or the design, I just enjoy being a unique little snow flake.

Here's one of my favorite carries that is pretty unique.
2912sm1.jpg
This!

For me, there is definitely something a little bit more special when it comes to owning a custom folder as opposed to a Sebenza. (I'm talking same price point or higher).

There's no denying the great fit and finish nor the quality materials used in a Sebenza or the design, I just enjoy being a unique little snow flake.

Here's one of my favorite carries that is pretty unique.

Great looking one armed pattern !
I love custom slipjoints as well, as they are FAR above any slipjoint manufacturers quality.
I have several, but I no longer have any custom modern folders. Never found one I liked as much as my older Sebenza's.

Great looking one armed pattern !
I love custom slipjoints as well, as they are FAR above any slipjoint manufacturers quality.
I have several, but I no longer have any custom modern folders. Never found one I liked as much as my older Sebenza's.

I actually recently sold all of my modern folders excluding a Buck vantage I received as a gift. I'm seriously considering a small sebenza with ebony inlays as my next modern folder. I think i'm done with knife purchases for the year so it will have to wait until 2016.

Back