Well...It's Friday...

Man, is that a nat canvas toothpick (I always have a little difficulty determining woodsman vs tp)?

And Phillip, would you mind letting me know the steel specs on the PKs? Gotta start planning my work excuses for 3pm....

Oh boy! Awesome batch.
thanks
Man, is that a nat canvas toothpick (I always have a little difficulty determining woodsman vs tp)?

And Phillip, would you mind letting me know the steel specs on the PKs? Gotta start planning my work excuses for 3pm....

its a Woodsman. The Toothpick has a longer blade

2016 0617 03 – Pocket Kephart w/ bocote over black liners & lime pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $270

2016 0617 04 – Pocket Kephart w/ sunburst jade over natural liners & orange pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $260

sure
2016 0617 09 – Hiking Buddy w/ black canvas (COMMANDO), no liners or pinstripes, SFT
Scandi ground on 3/32” A2 - $250

2016 0617 10 – Hiking Buddy w/ black G10 over black liners & blue pinstripes, TT
Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $330

im going to go to lunch w/ my wife in a bit. I will post the Preview when I get back.

I am also looking for the normal 3pm EST unlocking of the thread

Hopefully I'll be out of my meeting to shark a few🔪🔪⚔
Great looking batch

Nice batch this week.

I really like that Lonestar EDC.

Question: does anyone here know what the flamed maple on the Apache would look like if it were not dyed? I bet it would be subdued, but really nice looking. I've seen some un-dyed flamed maple come out of other shops, but not the Forge.

,Good Morning! Hopefully I'll be off the golf course in time !!! Good luck today sharks!

Back