Well...It's Friday...

Morning! My knife fund is restocked, maybe one of these will catch my eye today.

Good luck sharks.

finally getting out with my new production Kephart tomorrow, can't freaking wait.

what a batch... jade diuble bolster!!!.... so much bone... would it be wrong to say i have a boner, i mean literally speaking?

The handle on the Hiking Buddy in pic 7400 and 7398....is that wood or something from a dead mammal? Same question on the Patch in 7394 and 7392. Not my thing but stunning nonetheless. The glacier ice Handyman on the other hand....

Can someone please shark me that carbon fiber warthog before i have a nervous breakdown! I can't be here today driving my daughter to a playdate!
I'm actually contemplating pulling over o the highway and using my iPad. :)

The handle on the Hiking Buddy in pic 7400 and 7398....is that wood or something from a dead mammal? Same question on the Patch in 7394 and 7392. Not my thing but stunning nonetheless. The glacier ice Handyman on the other hand....
2016 0624 07 – Hiking buddy w/ Kudu bone over black liners & yellow pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $310

2016 0624 08 – Hiking buddy w/ Giraffe bone over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $310

edit

Patch is Kudu bone
Phillip could you please share the specs of the stainless handyman?

2016 0624 10 – Handyman w/ glacial jade over natural liners & blue pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted 5/32” CPM 154 - $350

Buster...I'll give it a shot IF I'm home in time. My computer is slow as molasses in winter, but if I get back by 3pm I'll do what I can for you.

As per Instagram the Raptor has Blood Sausage Burlap Micarta

Chris D:D

Ahhh, I was kinda close with "Bloody van Gogh" hahaha

Thanks for the clarification. I was going to ask and then figured I'd wait for the preview.

Back