Well...It's Friday...

Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, the knives shall be paid for by others. This is the way of the proxy shark.

I love it! But can you tell me, why do Witches float? :-D

Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, the knives shall be paid for by others. This is the way of the proxy shark.

This is freakin awesome! Laughing out loud like that hurts like hell right now...I do believe it is pain-pill-thirty, but damn I needed that laugh!

Hey Jerry I appreciate it but that's quite fine. I'm pretty sure no exceptions to the rule which is all good! You never know, someone may sneak shark for me. (I wish I could put a bounty on it!) Good luck everyone... and to whoever wins that bolstered patch, please please please think of me down the road!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there might be one or two I'll try for today. If you are still a go on the Patch let me know and I'll try my hand for it if I decide to go swimming.

Is that OD Arete priced correctly? It seems high for a commando model.

Nice to see the Camp Muk in 5/32" and that Kephart is stunning.

Andy and Co. just keep cranking them out!

It seems like with every new weekly batch there are at least several being presented that I find quite appealing. :thumbup:

Dang it!... I need more funds available for the "discretionary spending account". :)

Is that OD Arete priced correctly? It seems high for a commando model.

Nice to see the Camp Muk in 5/32" and that Kephart is stunning.

+ 40 OD canvas ( only black & natural are included in the base price)
+40 Tapered Tang

Got it, thanks Phillip! I suspected it was the OD canvas, didn't realize it was so premium! I guess that's why I only have black and natural. :)

Good luck fellas. Rigging pictures to off and going sinker for the attack run.....

Bush.Hacker - Thanks for grabbing the Patch for TXSportsman

TXSportsman - Congrats, nice knife!! You were faster with your phone than me with a PC anyway. :)

Odoan - Nice job! You didn't need my help after all. (sorry, I fumbled on the keyboard)

bear71 - Let me know if you ever want to let that Ladyfinger go. It would make a nice Christmas present for a family member.

Thanks Jerry,

You had my back though! I'm still kind of shocked I was able to get that done. Maybe I'll start phone sharking more often haha.

Thanks Jerry,

You had my back though! I'm still kind of shocked I was able to get that done. Maybe I'll start phone sharking more often haha.

Inbox fixed. Thanks for letting me know. I dunno, I know a few people that have great success via Tapatalk on the phone.

Glad you got that one Odaon. I really did NOT need to buy a knife today, and I would have without question for that osage bear cub! That's why I didn't sign in until almost 3:30...I knew I'd miss the party, and I needed to.

And Jerry has had my back many times. He's the man!

Tony

Abe - nice snag on that KuDu Bushfinger!!! I tried from my cell phone - but I knew it wouldn't be fast enough.

Back