Well...It's Friday...

And I just remembered that I am scheduled for my hour block for the walk for life at that time. Bummers.

Awesome batch! That autumn lead honeycomb is ficken sweet. I'm headed into the WY prairie to hunt pronghorn so I'm unlikely to have service for the unlock. Good luck sharks!

Awesome batch! That autumn lead honeycomb is ficken sweet. I'm headed into the WY prairie to hunt pronghorn so I'm unlikely to have service for the unlock. Good luck sharks!
ive been to Wyoming a couple times to shoot prairie dogs but never prairie goats.

most awesome place on Earf.

good luck

Seriously the OS Ladyfinger is exactly what I have been searching for my wife. Would anyone be willing to help me out and claim it for me today?

Many, many thanks,
Caleb

Seriously the OS Ladyfinger is exactly what I have been searching for my wife. Would anyone be willing to help me out and claim it for me today?

Many, many thanks,
Caleb
I can try. there are much faster sharks out there than me. I'll try for you and maybe some of the great whites can help?? I anticipate that being a quick one to go.

And it's the OSL, not the OSK right? since you said for your wife I wanted to double check.

I can try. there are much faster sharks out there than me. I'll try for you and maybe some of the great whites can help?? I anticipate that being a quick one to go.

And it's the OSL, not the OSK right? since you said for your wife I wanted to double check.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

And you are correct that it is the OSL in black with white.

There are some nice knives this week... Actually I guess I could say that for just about any Fiddleback Friday!

Good selection of bolstered knives... Duke, Camp Muk, Sneaky Pete, Bush Hermit, Bushnub II, Hiking Buddy and Bushboot. I also like the white pins, pinstripes and bullseye on both the black OSL and the natural Esquire!

Last edited:
Back