Well...It's Friday...

Good morning sharks! It will be interesting to see how today's sale goes on the website. I'll miss it here. Hopefully it goes smooth.

Someone is munging up all the other forums with Chinese. I hope that doesn’t happen here. Fletcher and Fleming knives got hit. You may need to block that user

Yes... Looking forward to seeing how the debut of the new FF process unfolds.

Now one won't be able to see the demand or popularity (bid attempts) for a particular knife or knives and see who actually ended up being the fasted (winning) shark.

Now one won't be able to see the demand or popularity (bid attempts) for a particular knife or knives and see who actually ended up being the fasted (winning) shark.
I do believe the “Fiddlebacks in the sky- What do you have coming your way” thread is going to be extra popular

Guess it'll have to be self-reporting in this thread?

Wow - attack of the foreign poster on the first day the shop isn't using bf for Fiddleback Friday. Impeccable timing!

Oh boy this could be dangerous
All major credit cards accepted. Good thing I don't use them;)

Someone is munging up all the other forums with Chinese. I hope that doesn’t happen here. Fletcher and Fleming knives got hit. You may need to block that user
yeah! what the hell is that all about? I had like 88 new posts notifications. Couldn't read a single one? :mad:

Robert,

Here's to the tech gods being on your side today as they were Tuesday, and hope all goes butter smooth. Better toss that in there too!

Back