Well...It's Friday...

I swear when you're a Fiddleback Fan and its the first of the week, Friday seems SO far away. Check Insta and BF. About the middle of the week it seems so close but you still can't reach the damn thing. Check Insta and BF. Finally Friday is here and its like.... "3 o'clock hurry up already." Check email and insta, log onto Fiddleback Friday page Refresh-Refresh-Refresh-Refresh- - - - -. About 3:15 you have to light a cigarette from all the stress and then you realize.....you don't even smoke, and whose cigarettes are these?o_O

WHEW!:cool:

Last edited:
I swear when you're a Fiddleback Fan and its the first of the week, Friday seems SO far away. Check Insta and BF. About the middle of the week it seems so close but you still can't reach the damn thing. Check Insta and BF. Finally Friday is here and its like.... "3 o'clock hurry up already." Check email and insta, log onto Fiddleback Friday page Refresh-Refresh-Refresh-Refresh- - - - -. About 3:15 you have to light a cigarette from all the stress and then you realize.....you don't even smoke, and whose cigarettes are these?o_O

WHEW!:cool:

You think it's rough on you...you should be on this end! :eek:

I am always happy to see Aretes still in the batches. I think the style is hard to appreciate until you put one in your hand and use it.

The way the grain flows with the handle contours on the Esquire is something special.

The Leuku would make an excellent light belt knife.(I just cannot do the jade ;) )

Bill

Back