Well...It's Friday...

Good morning everyone. I hope you're all doing better than I this morning as I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Maybe a dose of Fiddleback will put some spring in my step!
Hey NoRest NoRest hope you feel better! It does work! I was stressing out yesterday, got home and had a @Fiddleback box waiting for me. Opened it and WHAMO!! there it stood tall and proud. A Masur Birch Duke. Man o Man it melted that stress right away!! :D

Hey NoRest NoRest hope you feel better! It does work! I was stressing out yesterday, got home and had a @Fiddleback box waiting for me. Opened it and WHAMO!! there it stood tall and proud. A Masur Birch Duke. Man o Man it melted that stress right away!! :D
Thanks Choppaman Choppaman ! I do have a special Bushboot arriving tomorrow that will surely brighten my day. And if I'm lucky another Fiddleback I've been watching for will present itself in today's sale!

I am :). SO EVERYONE please buy some!! Some posts so old I am sure they are even looked at any longer. Wish I knew how to minimize all those posts attached to my profile. LOL. They take a half a page on here. :D
Why not consolidate them in one new photo with prices? I couldn't even get through each link before I was distracted by something I have to do around here.

Why not consolidate them in one new photo with prices? I couldn't even get through each link before I was distracted by something I have to do around here.
I am discussing with a moderator currently on my options. I'm taking them down for now. I believe they are a huge distraction. OR just buy them all brother :D

If I would have known what was actually on that list I might have grabbed something. :D

But it's been a pleasure e-meeting Russel, too. Thanks to you. :)

Back