Well...It's Friday...

Good morning and Happy Friday! Preview is gonna be a little late this morning but I can promise you it is SOOOO worth it. I have so many favorites in this release and we are super excited about it this week! The guys at the shop knocked it out of the park this week!

Good morning and Happy Friday! Preview is gonna be a little late this morning but I can promise you it is SOOOO worth it. I have so many favorites in this release and we are super excited about it this week! The guys at the shop knocked it out of the park this week!
Don't forget to send it to me prior to full release for final approval!!! :D:D:D:D

Can’t wait to see!

Happy Friday everyone! It has been a long week!! :)

Been going going going with these 3 little girls non-stop it seems since the beginning of November. Have to wake them at 5:30 on school days and it doesn't stop till all 3 are asleep .. then you get to clean and prep for the next day. Actually got to sleep in today, first in a while :D:D:D

Mom works for the Post Office so I've been covering extra. Things should return to normal here next week with the holidays behind us. Maybe I'll get to spend some time with knives. lol

Oh yeah, Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

hello folks
it has been a nightmare getting moved into the new shop..

old tennants ripping everything out on New Years eve night was a major d*&( move as we were set to start moving in New Years day

Back