Well...It's Friday...

hello folks
it has been a nightmare getting moved into the new shop..

old tennants ripping everything out on New Years eve night was a major d*&( move as we were set to start moving in New Years day
Ohhhh, that bites!! Sorry

Must have been a great New Years Eve "bash" :confused: duh-duh-ching :D

there use to be ceiling tiles where the paint stops
2v2EebKmrxurAoi.jpg

that duct work doesnt look right to me
2v2Eeb1ahxurAoi.jpg

never seen hardwood in that grain
2v2Eebpa5xurAoi.jpg

VANCE VANCE Was there lighting connected to the electrical wires too? That's reedunkulous. I'd be finding out where the old tenants moved and go Cajun on em

TGIF!!! Last week I was down and out with a pretty bad cold and missed FF Friday. Feeling much better. Hope everyone has had a great week. It’s Fiddleback Friday and looking forward to the line up today. The FF crew has been kicking out some righteous knives Thanks @Fiddleback VANCE VANCE @Fiddleback Outpost Outpost Allison Outpost Allison for all your efforts. We all sure appreciate it.
Have a great weekend all.

Holy crap, it IS Friday!

Happy Friday everyone.

Looking forward to the preview and especially the in-hands preview. Robert and Philip ( @Fiddleback Outpost VANCE VANCE ) Just wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU for those!! They're super helpful. Request though .. although we can pause the video, can you slow a tiny bit on the spine shots? Thanks!!!

TGIF!!! Last week I was down and out with a pretty bad cold and missed FF Friday. Feeling much better. Hope everyone has had a great week. It’s Fiddleback Friday and looking forward to the line up today. The FF crew has been kicking out some righteous knives Thanks @Fiddleback VANCE VANCE @Fiddleback Outpost Outpost Allison Outpost Allison for all your efforts. We all sure appreciate it.
Have a great weekend all.
Glad you're feeling better! Thank you for the sweet words! You guys make our job easy! :) Happy Friday everyone!!

Holy crap, it IS Friday!

Happy Friday everyone.

Looking forward to the preview and especially the in-hands preview. Robert and Philip ( @Fiddleback Outpost VANCE VANCE ) Just wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU for those!! They're super helpful. Request though .. although we can pause the video, can you slow a tiny bit on the spine shots? Thanks!!!
I secretly do all the work around here. Don't let them fool you LOL :p

Back