Well...It's Friday...

TGIF!! Hope everyone has a fantastic day and weekend! :cool: Preview is up, enjoy and if anyone wants to get me that Esquire...you'll be my favorite LOL! :D :cool:;)
What about a group buy of a single knife? When we all get use out of it, we send it on to you? Sort of like a time share. :D Well, we have heard how hard it is get out of one of those. I am having fun of course, but.....

This idea has some merit.......just musing of course......when our troops were being sent to Iraq and Afghanistan there were programs to buy many knives and get them to our troops in uniform.

Last edited:
Sorry that the spine shot photos did not turn out that well this week. I have a mean case of gout in my right hand. Holding the camera and the light reflector at the same time was not going to happen!

That also means that there is no video with an in hand demonstration this week. Sorry guys. :(

IMG_4674.jpg IMG_4675.jpg

Sorry that the spine shot photos did not turn out that well this week. I have a mean case of gout in my right hand. Holding the camera and the light reflector at the same time was not going to happen!

That also means that there is no video with an in hand demonstration this week. Sorry guys. :(

View attachment 1117879 View attachment 1117880

Sorry your having trouble brother. Hope you feel better soon.

View attachment 1117879 View attachment 1117880

That looks painful. Hoping you get that to subside soon. The in-hand videos are helpful and will be missed this week.

Back