Well...It's Friday...

good morning folks
I got off to a great start.. love it when you remember your wallet about half way to work.
Hate that!! You would think the routine would have you grabbing that and your phone, etc. automatically. I did that but with my phone this week. Got better than half way to the office. :mad:

lets just say it didnt get any better

2v2ErB3Z5xurAoi.jpg

Good morning everyone. It’s been a struggle this week. I lost a dear friend in a motorcycle/deer accident. It’s been a numb week. Please pray for the family/friends grieving of his loss. I appreciate it. RIP Brother

On another note: I snagged that Snowbill from last week. It’s surprisingly a comfortable grip. I wasn’t sure what to expect with the third finger bump. I’m having Jason make me a custom sheath for it. I’ll show pics of the combo when all done.

The @Fiddleback knives of recent have been a fresh look and, well very good looking. Has sparked an excitement for the Fiddleback Friday Rush. Well done guys. I’m anxious to see what is in store again for this week.
Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

Good morning everyone. Fridays finally here. The weather's getting cooler. Now let's see some sweet knives!
Sorry for your loss Choppaman Choppaman

Back