Well...It's Friday...

Hmmm. I paid for stealth :cool:

LOL

Allison, are you going to be our lovely hand model today, or is Robert going to be the lovely hand model? (Little plug for a video there)

Probably Robert with his man hands. Not to mention I would just ramble about nonsense anyway. I'd rather save everyone from the torture;)

Happy Friday everyone!

My fun o_O for the week was "monitoring output" from my 3yr old to make sure that a penny actually exited and didn't get stuck. :poop:

Interestingly though, she can do a really nice patina on copper :D The funny part is that if you ask her about her favorite color, it would be "rainbow". When I showed her the penny, she said, "I made it that way cuz I like rainbow colors"
McKenna Penny.jpg

Well would you look at that! Do you mind Warrior108 Warrior108 if I send a hundred penny's for treatment? I think these are a hot item and would be well accepted by many! :D
That's funny but the scary parts are the choking and the getting stuck parts.

Yeahhhhh, this is going in a shadow box and being put away. It will be given to her as a wedding present. Muhahahahaha :)

One from many, indeed :rolleyes: Or is it - one from much :confused: Same difference. Good get Dad :D

Ray

Your daughter has a cool sense of humor too!

Back