Well...It's Friday...

Happy Friday everyone!

The preview is late this morning...it's waiting on us to finish up photos & listings! This short week has put a pinch on us. Expect the preview around noon-ish here and on the site's "News & Events" blog!

Happy Friday everyone!

The preview is late this morning...it's waiting on us to finish up photos & listings! This short week has put a pinch on us. Expect the preview around noon-ish here and on the site's "News & Events" blog!
LdNvPx6.jpg

Happy Friday everyone!

Happy New Year Robert!

I think technically, it's been two sets of two short weeks last week and this week combined. I don't mind days off but I am kind of ready for a normal-ish week.

Happy New Year Robert!

I think technically, it's been two sets of two short weeks last week and this week combined. I don't mind days off but I am kind of ready for a normal-ish week.

Yeah, 2 weeks in a row with the dead middle of the week being interrupted is damn near impossible to keep things on track...especially when December is literally the busiest month of the year already. Now the next challenge will be trying to get the video up and loaded!

Back