Well...It's Friday...

Happy Fiddleback Friday! I wish I could take the day off Choppaman Choppaman ! I have a full day of regular work then helping some friends finish painting their new house for most of the night. It doesn't really feel like a weekend when you work all the way through.:( At least I'll get to check out some cool Fiddlebacks!

Happy Fiddleback Friday! I wish I could take the day off Choppaman Choppaman ! I have a full day of regular work then helping some friends finish painting their new house for most of the night. It doesn't really feel like a weekend when you work all the way through.:( At least I'll get to check out some cool Fiddlebacks!
No it doesn’t. But sounds like you’re doing a good thing. :thumbsup: I hope you find some time to relax brother.

Good Morning and have a great, fun-filled, friends-greeting, coffee-drinking, blessed day!! Take time to count your blessings and then be a blessing to someone else. One person added together with everyone else can make a difference in a day and weekend.

Last edited:
Back