Well...It's Friday...

Good morning! Fiddleback Friday the 13th is here! I hope everyone has a great day!

It sure is quiet around here on the forum lately. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss the interaction with you all.
What’s up bro? Weather getting chilly up here in upper Indiana. You’ve got to see that new Bowie and sheath Russel and Justen did for me. Hope you have a great day.

What’s up bro? Weather getting chilly up here in upper Indiana. You’ve got to see that new Bowie and sheath Russel and Justen did for me. Hope you have a great day.
Hey Eric, it was about 18° here this morning with heavy frost on the roof. I'd like to see that bowie! Have a great weekend buddy.

Happy Friday! I was filling out my time sheet yesterday and realized that with the travel I've already hit 80 hours for the pay period, thus I'm taking the day off. Hope ya'll have a good one also. I may make boudin, but then again, I may not-- cleanup is a real mess. May just make some dirty rice and call it a day.

Good morning everyone. Hope your Turkey day was great! Had a lot of good grub and bourbon. Then the coma set in. Lazy. LOL. Off work today so I can pick up where I left off. :D:D:D Have a great day/weekend my friends.

Good morning Fiddlefolks. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I had some delicious fried turkey and a bit of bourbon too! Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

Back