Well...It's Friday...

James River

Gold Member
Happy fbf everyone! Starting to be Morel Temps around my parts. Looking forward to finding some soon. Might need a new mushroom cutter ....

swonut

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good morning all! Hope everything is working itself out wherever you may be!

James River

Gold Member
Good morning everyone! One last work day then pain and suffering tomorrow... 13.3 mile run in the mountains with 3200 feet of elevation gain. Thought I was going to be able to train more but, babies happen... hope everyone has a great weekend!

swonut

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good morning all. Wish I was at Trackrock instead of sore as hell after climbing all over a dam intake tower this last week. Going from a desk to a 130 ft vertical shaft is quite the change. I was about 25 years older and 75 lbs heavier than the mechanics, and I paid the price.

Rufus Magnus

Gold Member
Good morning everyone! One last work day then pain and suffering tomorrow... 13.3 mile run in the mountains with 3200 feet of elevation gain. Thought I was going to be able to train more but, babies happen... hope everyone has a great weekend!
Half Marathon in the Mountains...WOW Are you taking your Sylverfalcen along? Have Fun!!

Choppaman

Gold Member
Happy Friday everybody. Looking forward to the weekend. Might have to have a taste of Bourbon tonight...:)
I got into some of my Willett family estate 4 year small batch rye last night. WOWSA. yum!! I will be back into sometime of bourbon this evening!! LOL
Bourbon lovers! If you haven't already dabbled around with Barrell Bourbon - You have to check out this blending company. The single barrel, Private selection and a few of the bourbon runs are outstanding! I think at least Pricey but worth a try. hmmmm, maybe that is my flavor this evening.

James River

Gold Member
Sounds like a great plan! Cheers brother!

I got into some of my Willett family estate 4 year small batch rye last night. WOWSA. yum!! I will be back into sometime of bourbon this evening!! LOL
Bourbon lovers! If you haven't already dabbled around with Barrell Bourbon - You have to check out this blending company. The single barrel, Private selection and a few of the bourbon runs are outstanding! I think at least Pricey but worth a try. hmmmm, maybe that is my flavor this evening.

It's official then... Fiddleback & Bourbon Friday. Cheers guys!

prom52

Gold Member

I'd have to agree with your assessment of Barrell Bourbon Choppa. I was gifted a bottle of Barrell Craft Spirits 15 yr bourbon for Christmas by a dear friend and it turned out to be an outstanding bottle. Alas two thirds of the bottle seems to have evaporated :p so it's sip & savor from here on out.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC