Well...It's Friday...

Happy fbf everyone! Starting to be Morel Temps around my parts. Looking forward to finding some soon. Might need a new mushroom cutter ....

Good morning everyone! One last work day then pain and suffering tomorrow... 13.3 mile run in the mountains with 3200 feet of elevation gain. Thought I was going to be able to train more but, babies happen... hope everyone has a great weekend!

Good morning all. Wish I was at Trackrock instead of sore as hell after climbing all over a dam intake tower this last week. Going from a desk to a 130 ft vertical shaft is quite the change. I was about 25 years older and 75 lbs heavier than the mechanics, and I paid the price.

Good morning everyone! One last work day then pain and suffering tomorrow... 13.3 mile run in the mountains with 3200 feet of elevation gain. Thought I was going to be able to train more but, babies happen... hope everyone has a great weekend!
Half Marathon in the Mountains...WOW Are you taking your Sylverfalcen along? Have Fun!!

Happy Friday everybody. Looking forward to the weekend. Might have to have a taste of Bourbon tonight...:)
I got into some of my Willett family estate 4 year small batch rye last night. WOWSA. yum!! I will be back into sometime of bourbon this evening!! LOL
Bourbon lovers! If you haven't already dabbled around with Barrell Bourbon - You have to check out this blending company. The single barrel, Private selection and a few of the bourbon runs are outstanding! I think at least Pricey but worth a try. hmmmm, maybe that is my flavor this evening.

Sounds like a great plan! Cheers brother!

I got into some of my Willett family estate 4 year small batch rye last night. WOWSA. yum!! I will be back into sometime of bourbon this evening!! LOL
Bourbon lovers! If you haven't already dabbled around with Barrell Bourbon - You have to check out this blending company. The single barrel, Private selection and a few of the bourbon runs are outstanding! I think at least Pricey but worth a try. hmmmm, maybe that is my flavor this evening.

It's official then... Fiddleback & Bourbon Friday. Cheers guys!

Back