Well...It's Friday...

I got into some of my Willett family estate 4 year small batch rye last night. WOWSA. yum!! I will be back into sometime of bourbon this evening!! LOL
Bourbon lovers! If you haven't already dabbled around with Barrell Bourbon - You have to check out this blending company. The single barrel, Private selection and a few of the bourbon runs are outstanding! I think at least Pricey but worth a try. hmmmm, maybe that is my flavor this evening.

I'd have to agree with your assessment of Barrell Bourbon Choppa. I was gifted a bottle of Barrell Craft Spirits 15 yr bourbon for Christmas by a dear friend and it turned out to be an outstanding bottle. Alas two thirds of the bottle seems to have evaporated :p so it's sip & savor from here on out.

I'd have to agree with your assessment of Barrell Bourbon Choppa. I was gifted a bottle of Barrell Craft Spirits 15 yr bourbon for Christmas by a dear friend and it turned out to be an outstanding bottle. Alas two thirds of the bottle seems to have evaporated :p so it's sip & savor from here on out.
AH!! You know what I mean then! Really good stuff!! :thumbsup: Sounds like there may be some fiddlebacks & bourbon shots posting soon!!! :D

I got into some of my Willett family estate 4 year small batch rye last night. WOWSA. yum!! I will be back into sometime of bourbon this evening!! LOL
Bourbon lovers! If you haven't already dabbled around with Barrell Bourbon - You have to check out this blending company. The single barrel, Private selection and a few of the bourbon runs are outstanding! I think at least Pricey but worth a try. hmmmm, maybe that is my flavor this evening.

I have some bottles of the Barrell Barrel Proof I haven't opened yet. You don't see much of there stuff in VA but it is good!

Good morning Fiddlefriends! The weekends here! There's some sweet knives available tonight. I'm spending the weekend in the forest on the trails with some good friends and some Fiddlebacks! Have a great weekend!

Back