Wenger with stainless steel handles

Dear fellows (particularly respected Swissbianco) please excuse me if I opened the thread here by mistake. But taking into consideration the fact that Wenger currently fully belongs to Victorinox, and the department of the forum is about the respected company I decided to ask the question here.

On the other day I saw in my local store (they are selling only well known Swiss brands’ products like watches, knives, jewelry and etc.. ) Wenger knife with stainless steel handles. The knife in terms of size pretty much looked like a Victorinox Farmer, maybe even a little bit thicker. The handles were made of stainless steel (may be of alox) but without any grip, its surface was fully plain, and the shape was something like between Vic Farmer Alox and any Wenger Evo line knife. Wenger cross logo was simply engraved on the handle without any coloration. The knife was really FANTASTIC!

The matter is that I have never had to see or hear about that model before. Even the seller could not tell me the exact name of the model. So I was not sure if it was an authentic Wenger knife.

I understand that without any pics it is difficult to understand what knife the thread is opened about. But if someone guess please submit any detailed information.

Wenger made a number of knives with stainless steel handles. The one you are describing is most likely a stainless steel version of a Traveller model.

I found it.

Really nice one.

post-67-0-66350000-1306433923_thumb.jpg

Back