We're LIVE!!

leatherman

leathermoderator
Thanks to Spark for gettin' er done! :D :D :D

I'll be adding content all this week! Got lots of pics and lots of ideas to put out there.

Thanks again Spark!

Grats on the forum.I don't have any of your sheaths,but have heard nothing but good words about your work.

Thanks everyone!!!! :D :D :D

I really appreciate the support, and I hope to make this a fun forum for everyone, no matter the knife preference, just a preference for leather. ;) :p :D

NICE! Can't wait to get some new pants for some new Busses! My Rats are still wearing their leather...;)

Looking good Dwayne, I'll be stopping by regularly to check out your forum! :thumbup:

Welcome! Looking forward to my first sheath......Stacy contacted me over Thanksgiving for my PayPal info and it looks like the leather is cut. Be posting the pics soon. Its a nice combination of shark and leather! :cool:

Hey Armiger and Jamie!!!!!! Please stick around, kick your shoes off, grab a beer and stick around. :) I am trying to make this a fun place with no barriers. Less rules and more talk, that is what I want to see. :D :D :D

Leather is good

Steel is good.

Both are heaven.........

Excellent! Glad to see you get your own pad here Dwayne!

Cheers!!! :thumbup:

Thank you Drew. :)

Its nice to have a place to post everything I make without worrying about every word I say. :p

Back