Western Movies

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by Redmeadow Knives, Feb 3, 2018.

How do you respond to people that say they don't like Westerns?

1. Walk away

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Bust a Cap, then Walk Away

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Absolutely, The Mandalorian was western story set in space. We talked about in here a while back. I hope they do a Season 2.

Welcome to the subforum by the way:thumbsup:

2. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Thanks. Like the Grit Channel where I can see old westerns starring Andy Murphy and Randolph Scott, and others.

3. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Space western is a genre, who knew? Season 2 is coming.
    Screenshot_20200916-090900_Chrome.jpg

Any "The Critical Drinker" fans out there? Sarcastic, salty, and hilarious.

4. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010

5. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Anyone see a good Western lately? I hate admit it, but I have not watched Blazing Saddles all the way through. The last one I caught the tale end of was Winchester 73 with Jimmy Stuart. Also, I like the ones with Randolph Scott in the mid to late 50s, how were his earlier Westerns? And I have to correct an earlier post.....Audy Murphy, was good too. I also have been noticing that Glen Ford had more than I thought. Just trying to get the other Western stars beside Clint Eastwood and John Wayne. There are a few with Clint Walker and Richard Widmark. Got it! The Last Wagon was the one I was remembering.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020