1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Western Movies

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by Redmeadow Knives, Feb 3, 2018.

How do you respond to people that say they don't like Westerns?

1. Walk away

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Bust a Cap, then Walk Away

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Absolutely, The Mandalorian was western story set in space. We talked about in here a while back. I hope they do a Season 2.

Welcome to the subforum by the way:thumbsup:

2. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Thanks. Like the Grit Channel where I can see old westerns starring Andy Murphy and Randolph Scott, and others.

3. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Space western is a genre, who knew? Season 2 is coming.
    Screenshot_20200916-090900_Chrome.jpg

Any "The Critical Drinker" fans out there? Sarcastic, salty, and hilarious.

4. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010

5. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    Anyone see a good Western lately? I hate admit it, but I have not watched Blazing Saddles all the way through. The last one I caught the tale end of was Winchester 73 with Jimmy Stuart. Also, I like the ones with Randolph Scott in the mid to late 50s, how were his earlier Westerns? And I have to correct an earlier post.....Audy Murphy, was good too. I also have been noticing that Glen Ford had more than I thought. Just trying to get the other Western stars beside Clint Eastwood and John Wayne. There are a few with Clint Walker and Richard Widmark. Got it! The Last Wagon was the one I was remembering.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  6. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    There is a new one coming out with Tom Hanks.

7. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    I saw a commercial for it recently, can't recall the name but I'm gonna keep my eye out for it.

Lately I've had a hankering to watch High Noon for some reason. It's hard to beat Gary Cooper and Grace Kelly.

Mack likes this.
  8. Mack

Mack Expert Ultracrepidarian Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007

9. Mack

Mack Expert Ultracrepidarian Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007

10. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    Has anyone seen the Tom Hanks’s new western? I heard it was entertaining but not the best.