Wewt!!! Tomar's has the tweeners and machaxen in stock now!!

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Kuke, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Kuke

Kuke

Feb 10, 2012
  2. Haze240

Haze240

Jan 1, 2011
    Just woke up, Tomar's was the last thing I checked before goin to bed lol. Good news, thank you Kuke.

3. MrKnifekid

MrKnifekid

Aug 1, 2011
    WOOHOOO!!!

Thanks Kuke, gonna have to give my wife that link so she can buy me one for my birthday before you people buy them all up.

4. wasatchdan

wasatchdan

Jan 6, 2007
    Dammit. I checked tomar's at 3 this morning, just before I ordered my 17 from GP knives. I wish I had just waited a few hours. Tomar's is cheaper and has more reasonable shipping.

5. Bowxpress

Bowxpress

Oct 17, 2010
    Boom!

6. mctrinket

mctrinket

Feb 26, 2012
    Nice! Thank you for the heads up.

7. willworship

willworship Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2009
    One BK16 on its way to my mailbox! Finally!!!!

8. Liveitloud

Liveitloud

Jul 1, 2006
    Hot damn just ordered another 16. I have been looking at the special edition one fro SMKW for weeks trying not to use it. Now I got one coming to strip and beat on......Yesssssssssss.

Speaking of beating on, thought I would snap a few pristine shots of the Machax before it gets used. Special or not, this one is getting used!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. C_Tanner

C_Tanner

Feb 21, 2011
    I

Last thing I ordered from Tomars was micarta, and it took like a week to get to me. My 16 was ordered Thursday night and will be in my sweaty little paws on Monday. Someone ships slow or forces UPS on me its the last time I use them.There are a few places I would like to buy from but shipping is ridiculous. I can't argue with $6-7 shipping that gets to me in 3 days or less. I've been spoiled by the big internet retailer I can't name that I pay $80 a year to to get things FAST.

10. wasatchdan

wasatchdan

Jan 6, 2007
    I'm right there with you. The river store is turning me into a real prima donna when it comes to shipping.

11. Haze240

Haze240

Jan 1, 2011
    One BK16, shipped to Canada. 46 dollars S/H.

One BK16 shipped to my PO box in Washington...7 dollars S/H.

It's on it's way though, and will probably get here before my "Speshul Edishun" Machax (ordered March 23...still not here) which is apparently being delivered by the hitch-hiking 3-toed procrastinating sloth...that charges sales tax...

12. willworship

willworship Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I'm right there, too. I debated about waiting for them to get it in stock, but I didn't really want to wait any longer...

13. LG&M

LG&M

Dec 19, 2005
    I saw this before lunch. Held off about a hour and a half before I clicked add to cart. What will power I have.

14. Captain Airyca

Captain Airyca

Jan 23, 2011
    awwww yeah! BK15 for me!

15. UCPOPO

UCPOPO Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Im with ya on this one. I freaking hate having to use UPS. Never ordered from GPknives until now so we will see how it goes. Mine should arrive monday also. I made sure and dropped over $150 to get the free shipping. Im such a sucker. :jerkit:

16. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    order now before they run out :)

17. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    If only I could. I was hoping to not get laid off before this stuff came out. Anywhos, life goes on...

18. havoc1969

havoc1969

Nov 1, 2005
    wohoooooo thanks for the link Kuke!! ordered a machax for the collection!!

19. OldPhysics

OldPhysics

Sep 2, 2006
    My order is in.:)

20. ac700wildcat

ac700wildcat

May 24, 2011
    Tweeners are gonna have to wait for me.....:eek: I kinda spaced out that they would be here sooon and ordered a TI Millie, which pretty much killed my budget for a while. I do intend to sell a few things though, so you never know, I might still end up with a 16 soon.